Chapter One - My eyes are up here

A/N: Before you say, i've read stories like this before, let me tell you, this is completely different. It's got a completely different story line!!

NOTE: There is a teaser after chapter five which is pretty dramatic... :)

But here you go:

Daniella's POV:

"I'm not gonna lie to you Daniella. Yes, we're moving. Yes, it's moving in with Rose. And yes; it's  permanent." My dad, Callum said to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

So this is how I found myself, standing on the lawn of a huge estate; staring out into the rain that was pouring on me, The worst bit.... The worst bit was; that I chose today of all days, to wear a red lacy bra, underneath a white t-shirt...

I had just gotten out of the car; and I have to say; my first impression of the place was that it was so freaking awesome, and that was just coming up the driveway.

Once dad parked up, infront of the fountain may I add; I got out of the car, and stood on the green grass that was infront of me.

It was raining heavily, but I didn't seem to care. The smell of freshly cut grass wafted up my nose; and it was one the best smells ever. Yeah, I know i'm weird.

I was in a trance, round-eyed at the scene infront of me. Whatever direction I turned to, I was met with something breath-taking.

The 'house' was massive, and that was just coming up the driveway. Now, standing infront of it... It looks... Well it looks... It looks like a mansion.

I spun around, loving the feeling of the water pounding down onto my brown hair. Directly infront of the mansion, was a field of lush greeness. 

I didn't seem to realise my dad calling out to me; and it was only when he poked me (my dad and i have a close relationship, but the poking, is just an addition) that I jumped a mile into the air.

I heard him chuckle, and then he said to me "Jeez Ella. It's only me." 

"Dad, you shouldn't poke people like that!" I said with a huff.

He started to laugh, and soon I found myself laughing with him.

"Well we should go inside now. I don't want you getting ill Dani." My father declared, with the hint of a smile playing at the coner of his lips.

I sighed, and then proceeded to walk towards the big oak doors.My feet kept squishing in my converses, and now that he mentioned getting ill, it was then i realised that I was quite cold. The only thing oblivious to me though, was that my t-shirt was now see through, revealing my tanned skin, and flat stomach.

We walked up the steps leading to the door, and once i was directly infront of it, i pressed the button i hoped to be the doorbell.

Actually, I should say, I was about to press it, when the door opened suddenly, to reveal a very happy looking Rose.

Before I even got a word in, she pulled me into a hug, and i hugged her back, breathing in her scent. 

Rose, was a very close family friend. She was my second mother and her husband... her husband used to be my second father. I lived the perfect fairytale life, but off course, not every fairytale has a happy ending. Just over three years ago, I lost my best friend. My mom.

She died in a loosing battle with cancer when I was thirteen. Dad was devastated and Rose and her husband, Tom comforted him. But over a year later, it was Roses turn to break. Tom had an accident, as a drunk mans car, collided with his own.