Library chicks

I walked into the library that was in my town and browsed around. I was in here at least once a week, looking for a new book, this week I was looking for a particular one called 'true story'. I was looking in the mystery section when someone bumped into me, knocking all the books I had out of my hands.

"Shit," he said as I smiled and kneeled down with him as he was grabbing my books. "I'm really sorry," he spoke as he looked up at me while handing me my books, he stared for a little and smiled shortly after, I smiled too while admiring his curly hair that was on the side of his face. "It's alright, they're not my books." I laughed softly and stood up after they were all back in my arms, "I was just, really excited about reading," he joked while leaning against the shelves and looking at me.

I looked at him and smiled, "I love reading, it takes me to a whole different world." I spoke to him as I went back to looking for the book I wanted. "What are you looking for?" He asked while looking with me, "it's called true story, it's about this man who killed his whole family and used this writer's name from New York Times instead of his own." The boy's eyebrows arose in interest, "sounds scary," I shrugged, "I like things like that though," I pulled out the book and turned to him, "things that will make me want to keep reading, suspense, thrills." He smiled at me, as I spoke more, "I read this book once, it was about the life of sylvia likens, the things she went through, all the abuse,"  I shook my head and looked down at my books, "after I read the book and watched the movie, I couldn't sleep properly for weeks."

I laughed to myself, "I scare myself sometimes." "I like that about you," he said with his bright smile, I smiled back. "Hey, I'm having this get together with my roommates, and I would really like it if you showed up." He said to me as I stood in line, "sure, I'd like that." I said smiling, "I don't even know your name," he smiled, "jc Caylen, yours?" "(Y/n)" I spoke with a little blush on my cheeks.

Once I got home, I ran into my closet and looked through my outfits that I had. It took me almost an hour to finally pick out the outfit I liked, a black v neck short dress with black wedges. Once my make up and hair was done, I grabbed my purse and headed to the door while looking at the directions that jc sent me though text.

When I pulled up to the address, I noticed that this wasn't just a get together, this was a real house party. As I stepped out of my car, I noticed red crushed cups were in the grass and a person was too, they were knocked out of course. As I opened the front door, a wave of alcohol and loud rap music hit my face.

I walked around searching for jc, as I did, I took shots that people were passing out. I couldn't find him anywhere, he wasn't in any of the bedrooms or the bathrooms or even outside, where was he? Was this even his house? I was suddenly feeling dizzy and held onto the wall that was near me, the alcohol was catching up to me.

"You alright?" I heard a deep voice ask, I took a glimpse at the boy and nodded, "I'm fine, I'm just looking for someone," "who? Maybe I know them." He told as he took my arm to help me stand up straighter. I looked at him this time, he was tall with brown short hair, looked like his eyebrows were growing back. He was wearing a plain black shirt with ripped jeans, he was hot. "His name is jc, jc Caylen, he told me he wanted me to come-" "jc? I know jc, but he's not here, he left."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"He left?!" I asked in a high voice, "yeah, he went to his girlfriend's house for the rest of the night." He spoke with a confused look, "that prick was flirting with me in the library earlier today!" I yelled and then held my head, feeling even more dizzy. "Yeah, he was telling me about you, he was waiting for you to show, but when his ex showed and you didn't, he figured he might as well just get back with her." "No, but I'm here now!" "And he isn't." He said shrugging, "shit happens," "yeah," I said nodding and suddenly lost my balance.

I grabbed onto the boy's shirt and he grabbed me tightly toward him, I could feel the warm from his body, I felt safe for once. "Let's get you upstairs." He said to me while picking me up bridal style and taking into a bedroom. My head was spinning at this point, the only thing I could see was a bright ceiling fan light and the boy that was laying me down on what I am assuming is his bed.

"Just rest, okay? I'm not gonna leave or anything, I just want you to rest." He spoke as I nodded. I watched as he got up and went into his bathroom to bring out what looked like a trash bin, "in case you get sick." He said while pointing to it and placed beside my side of the bed. "What's your name?" I asked in a weak voice, I watched as he smiled at me, "Kian lawley,"