Her part 2

It was......Becca
"Hey Kendall how are you today'' Becca said cheerfully.

Becca POV

I really like Kendall she is really pretty and nice and smart and plus she hates my( boyfriends) i mean boyfriend so I dont have to worry.

Kendall POV
Oh god, oh god ,oh god I thought to myself what if she wants to beat me up for kissing her boyfriend. I'll just play it cool
"Hey Becca how are you are u getting something for cams party.
"No  I didn't even know he was having a party but I will be there.
Oh no maybe cam didn't want Becca there what have I done
After my little run in with Becca I finally found the perfect shoes for the partay

Friday
Still Kendall's POV
I can't wait for tonight it's gonna be magical.
I made sure to look amazing today at school so I had got out of my shower and brushed my teeth and so on. Then I put on a red crop top that's says Love in black letters and some black short-shorts and some black vans. Then I did my makeup red lipstick, winged eyeliner, Mascara. Then I straightend my hair and put a red bow.

At school

As soon as I got to my locker I saw Cameron coming my way.

(C=CAMERON, K=KENDALL)

C: Hey Kendall you missed me because I sure as hell missed your soft lips.

K: Hey Cam yea it was nice but you have becca so my feelings don't matter anyway.

C: Yes they do matter I wanna be with you.

Those words went straight to my heart but I couldn't say anything back. So I left.

After school

I called my bestfriend to come to my house to get ready. I wore a skin tight black dress with black sparkly pumps. I Left my makeup as is and then I curled my hair and added some glitter. My Bestie Mackenzie wore a skin tight red dress with white heels. Her makeup was just like mine. She curled her long ombre hair. Come on Kendall I don't want to be late to the party or else all of the drinks will be gone. Mack yelled

I am coming keep your panties on.

At the party

As soon as we pulled up to this party it was getting wild. We walked inside and all I smelled was alcohol. Mack offers me a drink and I accepted it burn my throat but I didn't care. After about 10 shots and 3 of them were body shots I was drunk off my mind. That is when I started to grind and tweark on Nash and he didn't mind.

Cams POV

This party was going great especially when Kendall got here she looked hot. As I Waa drinking my vodka I saw something that pissed me off Kendall was grinding on Nash and he was look like he enjoyed It. I can't hide my feelings anymore. So I draged Kendall upstairs and took her in my room and locked the door. Kendall I love you and I want to be with you. I love you too. When she said that Fireworks went off inside of me. That is when I......

.

. Sorry for the super late update I was busy with school and dance and my recital Is coming up so question for today who is your favorite magcon boy it could be from the new one or the old one