Chapter 2

Previously on The Hamilton Sister...

  Now hint the part of where I said almost if Burr didn't waltz on into a conversation then it would have been the perfect night probably ever.

--------

   "Well well well, if it isn't Hamilon's baby sister, Angelina." Burr said walking up to me and John.
   "Leave me alone Burr."
   "Why should I do that? I always hear of your brains, so how about I check out some beauty." He said while grabbing my arm and smashing his lips on mine.
  I tasted achohol when we were "kissing" and it disgusted me as I tried pulling away only to fail due to the fact he was stronger than me. Burr never knows when to stop at some points, sometimes he's worse than Alexander.
  Only a few seconds of kissing Burr, I felt him loosen his grip on me and the kiss break. I looked to see Burr have a bloody nose.....and Alexander with a bloody hand.
  "John, get my sister back to my house will you." Alexander said while walking over to Washington, who was yelling his mind out.
  "Let's go Angelina." John said to me and put an arm around my shoulders, leading me out.
  We got a coach and it took us back to me and Alexander's house, even though the ride was only for awhile, it felt like forever.
  When we got there we quickly got inside and I sat down on the couch rubbing my eyes. "You alright there?" John asked, sitting down next to me.
  "Half and half, I'm mostly worried about Alexander......is he gonna get in huge trouble?" I asked him with obvious worry in my voice. "Knowing Alexander, he will put up a good enough fight to claim his innocence." John said rubbing my back in circles.
  "Thanks John, I'm just still a little shaken up about this." I explained while playing with some of my brown hair.
  "Don't mention it, you got us now, we got our back alright?" He asked me, I nodded smiling.
  "You can go home if you want, I don't wanna keep you from your family or girlfriend or anything." I said, "Oh well I don't really have one." He said awkwardly, I widened my eyes a little, "Oh I'm sorry I just sort of......assumed that you would... I'm sorry just ignore me." I said just as equally awkward.
  I fiddled with my hair some more, embarrassed, I mean what was I thinking. You can't just accuse people of having a relationship like that Angelina! I thought.
  "What about you?" He asked looking at me, "Oh well.....no not really.....hell I don't think I've ever even been kissed before honestly..... Well before Burr did now." I said thinking. I mean it was true, me and Alexander have been always focused on having education and surviving in this world that I've never really had a boyfriend before.
  "I'm sorry about what Burr did to you, I should have done something instead of just letting it happen." He said looking down. "It's perfectly alright John, you didn't know what to do." I said lifting his head up with one of my hands, causing me to look at his face.
  I smiled at him causing him to smile back, showing his adorable dimples, and suddenly I found myself and him both leaning in, and for some reason I closed my eyes.
  We kissed, and even though it lasted for only lasted for a few seconds, I loved it.
  "Angelina! I'm back!" Alexander yelled while coming through the door, I broke the kiss and basically ran to greet him. "What happened?" I asked him, "Nothing after I told them how Burr basically kiss attacked you, now are you OK?" He asked me putting his hands on my shoulders.
  "I'm fine Alex, Burr was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing, its fine." I replied with a smile, he nodded giving back a smile.
  "I guess I'm going to head out then, it was great to meet you Angelina." John said coming towards us.
  "See you tomorrow....is that lipstick on your lips John?" Alexander asked leaning in to look at John's lips, and sure enough there was lipstick on his lips....the same shade as mine.
  "What?" He asked then wiped his lips, whipping the lipstick off with it,
  "Oh....I have no idea where that came from....." He said looking at Alexander.
  "Alright then.....goodnight." He said and walked upstairs, I opened the door for John, "Goodnight John." I said.
  "Goodnight." He said then walked outside but before he could leave I said, "Why did you kiss me?" , he turned back to look at me with a smile, "Why did you kiss me?" He retorted back, "I asked first." I replied smiling back.
  "I thought you could use a re-kiss for your first kiss, why? Didn't like it?" He asked, I smiled, "What do you mean by re-kiss? Your my first kiss." I replied which gave him the hugest grin.
  "Goodnight John, see you hopefully tomorrow." I said starting to close the door. "Where else would I be?" He replied with a wink as I closed the door.
    What have I gotten myself into?

***A/N: Hello Hello Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far! I have been working hard on this book and have been having fun writing it so far! Thank to all the people who have read it! Bye nerds!***