he loses his eye

《Your pov》

You guys were trying to blend in with the walkers. You were behind carl and Rick was behind you.

Everyone stops. Sam was looking at a kid walker as tears stung his eyes causing everyone to stop.

The next thing you knew is that Sam was bit and so was his mom (I forgot her name. Whoops)

Rick let go of you hand and grabbed your axe to cut her hand off. You turn towards ron who had his gun held up ready to shoot you or rick.

You were thinking you because he never really liked you at all. Michonne went behind him and stabbed him in the chest.

You heard the gun go off and looked around to see if anyone was okay.

"Dad?" You heard Carl say. You looked over and saw his right eye blew out. You hand covered you mouth and you started to cry as he fell on the ground.
Rick rushed over to get carl and picked him up. You and much one started to kill the walkers as you made way to the house.

They took him in but I stayed outside and continued to kill walkers.

¤rick's pov¤

I sat him down on the table and they got to work. I looked around for any signs of y/n. She wasn't with us.

Me and Michonne went outside and she was fighting off the walkers all by herself. From the looks of it she probably killed about 50 of them.

Not because she was trying to help, she was angry. Angry at ron, angry at the walkers, angry at the new world.

She's been tough for the longest of time and now she's finally released all of her negative emotions.

We started to help her by killing them. Daryl came in after about 30 minutes of killing them by setting fire to the walkers.

?your pov¿

After setting fire to the walkers I fell on my knees crying. I've had a crush on him for the longest of time but never told him

I was worried I would never after what happened. Rick patted my pack and Michonne hugged me.

•♢•♢•♢•♢•

We all sat outside and prayed he would be okay.

I sat by the sidewalk and rocked back in forth, hugging my knees crying. This isn't fair, it was supposed to be me, not him.

Rick walked out and sat down next to me. "If you want you can go see him" he said starring at the burned walkers.

I walked into a room and saw his lifeless body laying there. His eye was covered.

I sat down in the chair next to him holding his hand. "Hey carl, it's me
y/n. I saw what happened out there, I was worried. I don't know if you can hear me but I wanted to say...I've had a crush on you ever since you saved me from getting my head ripped off. You should've seen how many walkers I killed, probably about 90 of them. It shouldn't have been you, it should've been me" I said tears streaming down my face.

I felt him holding my hand, I looked up at him opening his one eye he had. He looked at me "hey" he mumbled.

My eyes widened "you stay here I'm gonna go get rick" I said but he grabbed my hand. "Stay" he said. I sat back down "I heard all you said...I've always liked you" he said.

I hugged him and he hugged back and cried...

Author's note

I've been crying because Carl lost his eye I mean look at him

Ron did this to him and and that and that made so so angry.