"you'll be sorry" 1/2

He's just so precious! I'm back guys and I'll try to post more often! Follow my backup account @pastelgrimes

-------

You were ron's girlfriend ever since you arrived at Alexandria a year before Carl showed up with the group.

"HE'S JUST A FRIEND" you shout at ron who was pacing back and forth. Ron had accused you for cheating on him with Carl and him telling you that you couldn't hang out with him anymore.

"NO HE'S NOT! I SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU AND THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM" ron shouted running his fingers through his hair frustrated.
"WHATEVER" You yell at him, boy that was a mistake. His fist went up in the air making you flinch. Ron's face softened, realizing what he was about to do.

"Baby I'm sorr-" "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR DAD" You yell running out of the house with tears running down your face.

You immediately run to the tree where you and Ron first met, became friends, first kiss. Your fingers lightly traced the carving of yours and ron's initials.

Was ron right for you? Was he a waste of time? Would he actually gonna punch you?

You shake away those thoughts. "Hey" a familiar voice said. You look up and see Carl walking over to you sitting by your side.

You embrace him with a hug crying into his shoulder. He rubbed your back soothingly calming you down.

"Why are you crying" he asked you making you look up. "Ron we got into a fight" you sobbed.

"How about you head to my house and sit on the steps steps to clear your head, I'll deal with ron" Carl said giving you a assuring smile. You nod and get up running over to his house.

"You'll be sorry, ron Anderson....you will" Carl mumbled heading to yours and rons house.