Rikki's welcome back party

A/N So, this is it the last chapter in the first book. I hope you enjoy it. I also hoped you enjoyed the book. I'll be posting the second book soon. Well here goes the last chapter.

Rikki's POV.

It's been a few days since I've been out of the hospital. I was just waking up when my dad came rushing in. "Rikki get dressed. "Why?" "Zane called he needs you at the cafe." "I thought I was taking  days off." "Yeah, we were joking about that. He needs you come on." I said nothing and let my dad drive me to the cafe.

Zane's POV.

The girls and I are finishing up the welcome back party. I hear a car pull into the parking lot. I thought it was Rikki. But it was a false alarm it was only Steve and Chris arriving. We let them in. "How's it coming?" "Good we are just about ready for Rikki." I smiled at them and let them help me finish the decorations. Soon we hear another car. We saw it was Rikki's car. "Alright this is it. When she comes in we yell surprise ok." They nodded their heads.

Rikki's POV.
We arrived at the cafe. My dad helped me out of the car and lead me into the cafe. When we went through the doors a big crowd of people jumped out and yelled surprise. I was happy to see my friends there. I felt happy inside. "What is this?" "Don't be silly Rikki. This is because you got out of the hospital and that your ok." "You guys didn't need to do this." "Oh, but we did Rikki." My dad came up to me in a bear hug. "I love you Rikki." "I love you to dad." "Your mother would have been so proud of you right now." "Why?" "Because, you were so brave through everything." "Really?" "Yes, Rikki I'm proud of you to." I smile at my dad and got out of his tight bear hug to go see my friends.

Bella's POV.
I see Rikki make her way to us. I greeted her with a smile. "Hey Rikki. Are you ready?" "Ready for what?" "I'll show you." I walk to the mini stage and start to talk into the microphone. "Can I have everyone's attention." They all turn around to watch me. "I know that Rikki's been through a lot these past few weeks. We are glad to have her with us." They clapped. "So, I'm going to Sing a song and I'm going to sing it for Rikki." "You don't have to sing for me." "Yes, I do. Anyway, this ones for you Rikki." I start to sing.  After I was done everyone clapped. Rikki came up to me. "That was beautiful." "Well that was for you Rikki." "Who wants me to sing more?"  They all cheered signalling me to continue. After about 8 more songs I was getting tired and so was everyone else. It was also getting too late. It was also a full moon and we need to get Rikki back home before it rises.

Rikki's POV.

"Guys, the full moon it's going to rise soon. I need to get home." "Ok, come on let's get you home." "Everyone can come back to my house and continue the party there." I look at my dad who just smiled at me. We soon make it back to our house. Everyone was Dancing. We heard the door bell ring. My dad went to go answered the door. We saw a movie director talking to my dad. "Hey, Mr. Chadwick. We would like to ask you something." "Sure anything." "Well first off how is Rikki doing?" "She's fine. What else would you like to know?" "Well as you can tell I make movies and direct them." "So? "So, I was thinking of making a movie on Rikki's life. I need to get your and hers permission first before we start filming." "Ooh, let me ask her." I hear my dad calling me to the front door. When I get there I see my dad talking to a man outside. "What is it dad?" "This is a movie director his name is Tom. He wants to know if he can do a movie about your life. Would you like that?" "Sure, as long as I'm not acting in it. I get stage fright." "That's ok, we will have actors playing you guys." "Cool, I love you dad." "I love you to Rikki." My dad kisses me on the cheek and continued to talk with the movie director about my life and all I've been through. The director finally left. "Alright party's over. Rikki's getting tired. We will see you all tomorrow at the cafe." I smiled at everyone as they left. After that I went up to my room to get ready for bed. My dad comes in. "Rikki, can I come in?" "Sure dad come in." He walked in with a big smile on his face. "So, I talked to the director there going to start filming with the actors aye are from now . He's invited us to watch them film it." "Cool, did you tell them that Zane and I are allowing them to use the cafe for filming." "No, I didn't I'll tell them tomorrow." "Ok, dad goodnight I'll see you in the morning." "Goodnight Rikki." He smiled at me gave me a big bear hug and a kiss. Then he shut my door and I quickly fell asleep peacefully.

The end.

A/N So, how did you like the last chapter. The second book will be about them filming the movie about her life. It should be cool. I hope to start writing that soon. I hope you enjoyed the book. Keep reading my other stories. Remember to follow/fan vote and comment. 

Love Cari.