Seeing pirates

AN/ Hey guys here is chapter 3. This is where the criminals have a little fun with Rikki. I hope that everything will be alright for her. Well here it goes.

Rikki's POV.
I suddenly wake up with a massive head ache. I take a look around me. I'm really scared as I'm still on the creepy old house boat and still tied up. I try to move around but the ropes that held my hands together are still on me. Suddenly Chris comes in with a plate of food. He takes the tape off my mouth. "You must be hungry Rikki." "What do you want from me?" He just smiled at me. "We don't want anything from you sweet Rikki. We just don't want you telling the police what we've done." "You know your going to still be in trouble. My family and friends are looking for me and they will find me." Chris puts his hand on my face and wiped a piece of lose hair out of my eyes. "You should eat." "How am I going to do that with my hands tied." "Ok, looks like I'm going to feed you. Open up your mouth Rikki so I can get the food in." I did what I was told. "Good girl."  After Chris fed me my lunch we just sat and talked. Chris was sad when he found out that I lost my mother at a young age. He smiled and gave me a hug. I hear Steve call Chris to the front of the boat. "Stay here don't move I'll be back."

Steve's POV.

Chris comes out from the back room with a smile on his face. "What are you smiling for Chris?" "I don't know I think if you just talk to Rikki and get to know her you can trust her." "Really?" Chris nodded his had at me and I went in the back room where the frighten Rikki is.

Rikki's POV.

I shriek when I see Steve walk into the room. "So, can we trust you not to tell?" I nodded my head. He smiled at me and untied my hands. "What are you doing?" "We can trust you so we are going to be good and get rid of the money before the cops find out." "Come to the front I'll teach you how to drive the boat." "Really?" Steve nodded his head and lead me to the front of the boat.

Minutes later I was driving the boat. Steve came up to me. "Hey, Rikki I'm sorry that we kidnapped you it was sort of wrong not to trust you." "Don't worry about it at least you didn't hurt me." Steve smiled at me somemore. "What?" "Oh nothing I thought since its your special day we would celebrate with you." "We got you a cake. "You didn't have to do that." "We did Rikki. Oh, I almost forgot. This is from me and Chris." "What is it?" "It's a necklace with your name on it. Is that how you spell your name?" I nod my head. "So, since we are trusting each other. I can trust you with a secret." "Sure." "Splash me with water." "Why?" "Come on, all will be revealed within ten seconds." They pour water on me and in exactly ten seconds I grew a tail. The boys look at me in shock. "Your a mermaid?" I nodded my head. "Are there others like you?" "My friends use to be. But they gave it up. It's sad to say this but I'm the last mermaid alive." The two men looked at each other. "What? What's going on?" "Nothing Rikki. It's just that there are pirates in these waters who are hunting mermaids. If they find out your the last one they may try and kill you. Or keep you so you don't get away." "What are you going to do?" "Well first we need to get you dry and then protect you from them. Because it looks like pirates are coming our way." "Chris I want you to close the blinds in the back room. I want you to stay with Rikki and keep her safe." "What about you Steve?" "Don't worry about me Rikki dear. I'm more concerned about you." He said that while he kissed me on the forehead. Before I could say thank you to Steve. Chris was pulling me to the back room again. He sat down next to me and held me in his arms. He held on tight to me.

A/N Ooh, you didn't see that coming. The criminals turn good because of Rikki. Will Steve and Chris keep Rikki safe from the pirates or will the pirates kidnap her. Read and find out. Remember to follow/fan comment and vote. 

Love Cari.