Pirate attack

A/N So, from the title of the chapter you can probably tell what's going to happen. Note one line in this part is from pirates of the Caribbean. Jack says it to Will. Anyway let's see if Steve and Chris can protect Rikki from even more trouble.

Rikki's POV.

Chris and I are in the back room playing a game when we hear yelling. Chris gets up from the game. "Chris where are you going?" "I hear fighting I need to see if my dads alright." "What about me?" "You'll be find just stay hidden I'll come back for you." He says this when he kissed me on the forehead. "I'll be back Rikki I promise." That's the last thing he said to me before he went to the front of the boat.

Chris's POV.

I come from the back of the boat to find my dad fighting off pirates. From the look of their boat. It look like the Black Pearl. I see the captain looking at me. He held a knife against me. "Where's the treasure?" "What treasure ?" "Don't give me that look. I know you have it somewhere on this boat." I suddenly fought him off.

Steve's POV.
My son and I are fighting off the pirates. "Look we are just cruising we don't have treasure. I don't even have silver and gold on me."

Rikki's POV.

I heard a bang from the back door. Two pirates came in to the back room. I tried to run but the one with gross teeth grabbed me. The other one with the eye patch grabbed a hold of me to. "Come on girl. Move it." It wasn't long before we crashed through the door. That's where I see Chris and Steve fighting. The captain came over to me along with the rest of the pirate crew. "Oh, what have we here? It looks like you two were hiding a pretty girl in the back." The captain laughed. "Not all treasure is silver and gold mate." "What's your name sweetheart ?" I
looked at the two boys who are frighten. They shake their heads. Suddenly the pirates who have a hold on me pushed me to their long boat. It was a long time before we reached the big pirate ship. It was black and it had a girl on the front. I thought to myself that looks like me.

Zane's POV.
We have been traveling for hours and still haven't seen any signs of the house boat. That is until I see two men on a boat frantically looking for something. We pull up to the boat realizing that it's the house boat that Rikki is on. We climb aboard and talked to the captain. "What's going on?" "You have my girlfriend." "No we don't." "Yes you do is she in the back?" "Is that where your hiding her?" "I promise you we don't have your girlfriend." "Where is she?" "She's gone." "What do you mean she's gone? Rikki!" "Rikki's gone, pirates attacked and took her. I'm sorry."  "That can't be true." I pushed by the young man and ran to the back room. I found it empty. I go back to the front with the others. "Mr. Chadwick their right Rikki's gone."  "Well the good news is that we are good because of Rikki." "Oh, really?" I try to calm Terry down but it didn't work. Terry smiled at the two men. "Prove it." "Well we tried to keep her from the pirates  but it looks like they got to her." "Yeah, I know I can see that." "Why don't we trust each other for Rikki's sake." "Ok, come on let's go save Rikki."

Rikki's POV.
I find my self in the captain's cabin. I hear two men come in. "The captain wishes to speak with you." "Well you can tell him no. Tell him to set me free." "We can't do that Miss." I say nothing and let them take me to their captain. When we got on deck I see a man in a captains hat." "Here she is captain." "Ah, so nice of you to join us." "Well I had no choice because your two men here had a good grip on me." "Well that means they did their job then." I stared at him as he turned to face me. I freaked when I saw his scars on his face. I backed into the two men that brought me up here. They held me steadily. "Do you have a name Missy?" "It's Rikki, and that's all you need to know." "Well, welcome aboard the black pearl Miss Rikki." The man didn't say anything  after that and I was taken back to the cabin.

Barbossa's POV.
I stand at the wheel thinking of what we just did. I feel pretty good for doing this. Pintel came out of the cabin. "So, are you sure it's her." "I'm positive. Fish don't lie." "Gents do you believe that Rikki is the last mermaid in the ocean?" They nodded their heads. "Well there's only one way to find out."
I order two of my men to go fetch water and two other men to fetch Rikki. Soon Rikki was on deck  and one of my men splashed water on her. She screamed. After about ten seconds after she was hit. We see her flop to the ground with a tail. "So the legends are true about you Rikki." We just laughed. We stopped laughing when we see a boat approaching. "We've got company." "Quick! hide Rikki. So they know that she's not here." "But she is here." "Just hide her please."
I start to panic as the boat is getting closer.

A/N  How did you like chapter 4? I know a lot of action happens. I decided to have her friends and family rescue her in the next chapter, so that you know nothing bad will happen to her. Remember to read, follow/fan comment and vote. 

Love Cari.