Back to school

A/N So, here is chapter 6. Nothing really bad happens to Rikki in the chapter. It's my least intense chapter of the hole book. Basically Rikki goes to school and her dad is training Steve and Chris as bodyguards. Later her dad picks her up after school to get a check up from her bruises. Some of her school mates are also worried about her. lets see what happens to Rikki now that shes safe. For now. Ha Ha Ha.

Rikki's POV.

The next day I wake up early and get ready for school. Soon my dad comes in. "Hey sweetie. Are you ready for school?" I nod my head at my dad. He smiled at me and walked me downstairs to have breakfast. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I wasn't planing on getting kidnapped by pirates." "Don't worry about it Rikki. As long as your safe now." "Do you think I'll get kidnapped again?" "Not a chance Rikki. But if you do we will rescue you." A few minutes later I was on my way to school. "Dad, can we pick up Cleo, Bella and Emma?" "Sure Rikki." Then we picked up the girls and made it to school. When I got to school  my classmates are staring at me.
"Rikki, I didn't know you were saved. Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm  fine." "What was it like being kidnapped by pirates?" "It was scary." "Is that it? Rikki give us more details." "No thank you. Please  leave me alone." Soon Zane sees whats going on and came over to where we were standing. "What's going on here? Is everything ok Rikki?" I shake my head. "They won't leave me alone. They keep bugging me about what happened to me." The girls smirked at me. "Come on Rikki let's get you to class." I smiled at Zane as we made it to our classroom.

Teacher's POV.

I walk into the classroom. I was shocked when I saw Rikki Chadwick sitting at her desk. I walk over to her desk and started to ask her how she got thoughs bruises. She was nervous at first, but then she broke down and told me everything that happened to her yesterday. I felt bad I didn't even know that she was kidnapped. I didn't see the missing person signs because I was at home all day grading papers. The good news is Rikki seemed to be ok to talk to me about it. After discovering what happened to Rikki I made a lesson on how to respond to strangers and learning how to say no. Rikki knew what I was doing, she had no problem with it.

Rikki's POV.

Class was done and we all headed to the court yard to eat lunch. I sat with Zane and the others. Suddenly the same three girls came up to me. They started teasing me about how the lesson that the teacher was teaching was so similar to me.
"You know Rikki, you were dumb to say yes to who ever kidnapped you." "Please leave her alone." "Face it Zane you will have to do a lot of work just to keep your dumb girlfriend safe." Zane got mad at the girls and almost punched them. "Zane it's not worth it let's just go." "Your playing smart now. Are you Rikki?"

Terry's POV.

Chris and Steve are doing a good job in their training session. I tought them all I know about fighting. "Thank you for training us Mr. Chadwick." "Your welcome. Now you can meet the other guards that I hired in the lunch hall. If their is something going on I'll give you a shout." They thanked me and made it to the lunch room.

Rikki's POV.

I look at the mean girl's who just made a nasty comment about me. One of them grabbed me and took me away from my friends. "Get your hands off of me!" "What are you going to do about it? How are you going to save Rikki?" They take me into the school and lock me up in the storage room. "Rikki!" Zane's voice is the last thing I hear before the girls slammed the door and locked it. I hear the other girls fighting with the leader. "We can't hide her in there forever." "I think we can."

Teacher's POV.

I make it  into the classroom, I see everyone sitting in their seats. I look up and I noticed that a seat is empty. "Has anyone seen Rikki?"  The class shakes their heads. I think to myself, she was here this morning. I thought where could she have gone. After class I went to search for Rikki. After about an hour of looking I went to the principal. "So, I understand that Rikki was missing yesterday, and that she came to class this morning." Yes, right. When she didn't come back to class I knew something was wrong." "Ok, Well no one is leaving the school until we find Rikki." As soon as I left the principal made an announcement.

Terry's POV.

I was sitting at my desk when I got a call from Melbourne High school. I picked up the phone and answered it. I was shocked at what I was hearing. I call Steve, Chris and the other guards to meet me at the school. When we arrived I went over to talk to the principal. "Hello, officer Chadwick." "Hi, what seems to be the problem?" "Well we heard what happened to your daughter yesterday and we may think that it happened again. The teacher saw Rikki this morning but when lunch was done  she saw that Rikki was gone." My eyes widen and I made my way into the school. "She's got to be here somewhere."

Rikki's POV.

The mean girls came in to the storage room. "It looks like your dad and some stupid police officers are here to save you Rikki." "Let me go and I'll talk to them." "Rikki, don't make me do this." I saw the tape and freaked out as memories of my last event came to life. After the tape was on my mouth I couldn't speak so I started to bang on the walls. The main girl grabbed me and held a knife to my neck. "Quiet Rikki." I hear voices outside, the voices of the principal the teacher and my dad. When they opened the door they shrieked. "Rikki. There you are." My dad gets me out of the girl's grip and took the tape off my mouth. Finally I can breathe. The principal pulled the trio of mean girls out of  the room. Soon I was surrounded with guards. "What's going on?" "Rikki it's so that these things don't happen again. We have to bring you for a check up." I groaned and followed my dad out of the school. We soon arrived at the doctor's office. We sat in the waiting room for about an hour. Then it was our turn to go in. "Rikki, What brings you to my office?" I'm afraid to tell the doctor what happened to me. So I just told him I hurt my self. The doctor gave me pain killers and before I knew it we were on our way home.

Chris's POV.

In the car I was sitting next to Rikki. She still had a shocked look on her face. "What's wrong Rikki?" She said nothing and looked out the window. "You don't want to talk about it." She nods her head. " That's ok Rikki. You don't have to tell us. We just want to let you know that we are here for you." I smiled at Rikki and she smiled back at me. We arrived at Rikki's house. Mr. Chadwick sees a group of thugs hanging in the street watching us. I get out of the car with Rikki. "Go, hurry take Rikki inside. I don't like the way they are looking at her." I do what I was told and brought Rikki quickly inside the house.

Rikki's POV.

I was quickly rushed into the house by Chris. I look at him with a weird look. "Chris what's wrong is everything okay?" "Yes, Rikki everything is alright. I just thought I saw bad guys staring at you."  "So, what happened today at school? Why were we called?" "Some mean girls were bullying me and thought it would be funny to kidnap me again." "Were you scared?"  "Very." "Don't worry about it Rikki we will be with you next time." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure Rikki. You won't have to worry about anyone again." I smiled at Chris and went to talk to my dad. After that the doorbell rang. One of the guards answered it. I saw that it was my friends and some customers from the cafe who really cared about me. "Is Rikki home?" "Yes, let me go get her." "Miss Rikki? Some friends of yours wish to see you." "You can let them in. Please just call me Rikki." "I'll try." The guard let them in. My dad came up to them. "So glad that you could make it." "Mr. Chadwick, you can always trust us with Rikki." "I know I can." "Dad, what's going on here?" "Rikki, there staying the night I trust them to take care of you. I invited them to stay the night. Is that ok with you?" "It's fine. but what about Zane he's my boyfriend." "I know Rikki. But you've been dating him for a long time so I'm trusting he won't make a move on you just yet." "Dad." "Rikki, it could happen." I Smile at my dad and went into the other room with my friends. We played games until it was time to go to bed. My dad came into the room to say good night to us. "Good night you guys." We say goodnight to my dad. He came up to me and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight Rikki, sweet dreams." I smiled at my dad as he left the room.

Terry's POV.

"I want you to watch her like a hawk." The guard's nodded their heads at me. "Goodnight men I'll see you in the morning." They said good night to me and continued to watch Rikki. I finally made it upstairs and fell fast asleep.

A/N Wow you guys weren't expecting bullying were you? or another kidnapping. Well it happened again. This time it was three mean girls who kidnapped Rikki and locked her in the storage room at the school. Let's see what happens the next day. When Rikki goes back to school with her new bodyguards. Remember to Follow/fan vote and comment. 

Love Cari.