Epilogue 3

In celebration of this book's 5k views(that was fast and I can't believe that my book will turn out like this)... I proudly present~ Bogum and Mingi's honeymoon.

[I dont write bed scenes! I hate them. Thank you~]

So this is Rated G. For all of you because I love you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bogum's POV:

"Honey!!!", Min-ie pig called as I was counting how many luggages we were going to bring.

I replied back, "yeah?"

"Do you know where's my bag for some swim suits?", it echoed.

"No honey, you don't need them! Anything you were is perfect for you! Plus, we're not going to the beach!", I reminded her. We really ain't going to the beach so what's with the swim suits?

I heard her heavy foot steps thumping down the stairs. Looking at her, I endured my laugh seeing how upset she was.

I bit my lip as I spoke, "what's wrong?", I sounded like a total grandpa.

She pouted, "I needed that swim suit!", she stomped acting all baby.

I chuckled and hurriedly went my way to her to give her a warm embrace, "Why?", I asked huskily. "We're not going to the beach though-- OUCH!"

She chuckled as she flicked a finger on my forehead, "Green minded. Tsk tsk. Green minded...", she shook her head as she pull away from me. "I was going to need it.", she tapped my nose on the pad of her finger.

"Why?", I whined like a total baby. "Why do you need it? You don't have to!", I sounded more like an angry mom trying to tell its daughter to not wear anything showy of curves and body and all.

She pouted and looked up the ceiling, "I was actually going to meet my friends on the hotel we were going to stay in and--"

"AND?!?", my eyes widen as big as the earth doubting her statement.

She bit her lip and looked down as she played with her fingers acting all innocent.

I sighed heavily as I stomp my feet on the ground, "Yahh where you going?", I asked a bit upset.

Her thumbs played as it go over one another constantly, "well... I-I was going to meet my friends there and we're going to hang out--"

"WHERE?!", I barged in having both of my hands rested on my hips.

She was alarmed and replied immediately, "W-we were all going together to the beach near the hoel, about an hour of transportation."

**********
Mingi's POV:

I heard silence as I tell Bogum that I was actually going to hang-out with some of my old friends at a beach near the hotel. Well, not near the hotel, but like the nearest from the hotel. Get it?

I bit my lip as my head was looking down on the ground waiting for Bogum's reaction.

He cursed under his breath, "Crap.", and went his way to the luggage with heavy feet.

My head shot up to look at what he's doing and to my surprise, he opened each and every luggage that I prepared for the both of us.

"HEY!", I got angry by the time he takes every clothes out each bag. "What are you doing?!", I tried to catch his hands but he kept on pulling them away fast. He was stronger, remember?

I picked up all of the clothes that were spat out and rested on the floor. In rage and anger, I went my way to him and stopped him to face, "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP IT!?", I shouted at his face.