Bogum Bear... bye

Mingi's POV:

We're supposed to go home tomorrow, right?
But I really couldn't stand the sight of Bogum cuz I really feel I might bump into him today.

I started packing my bags, and so did Daniel.
He called the company and apologized... all of that, because of me.

"So? Are you ready?", Daniel said as he sat beside me still packing my bag.

I shook my head, "Not yet alright. I'm taking things slowly.", I faced him and he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Slowly... uhuh...", he nodded and smiled, "SLOWLY?!?", he gave a weird grin on his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What now?"

He tilted his head and rested his hand on the bed, "You're telling me you're taking it slowly then you wanted to get married to me the day after tomorrow?", he chuckled, "Is that taking things slowly?!", And so he laughed.

I twitched my mouth and shot a glare at him, "So do you want to stay as fiances forever? FINE!", I turned around and crossed my arms.

Daniel laughed and gave me a back hug, "That is why I want you so BADLY!", he nuzzled his face on my shoulder.

I sighed and just let it go~ let it go~
"But honey", he shifted his head to look at me, "Is that thing... necessary?", his finger pointed a spool-knitted bear near my bag.

"W-what do you mean?", I asked trying to doubt me and myself...

"I mean..", he hugged me tighther, "Can we throw it away?"

"I'll give this to you... on one condition."

"What?"

"You must call this Bogum Bear."

Sudden memories came back flowing into my mind, Bogum...

I swallowed the lump on my throat and forced myself, "S-sure!", and immediately unlocked Daniel's arms around me. 

"Hey hey!", Daniel alarmed.

I stopped and looked back at him, "You called for me?" I said in an irritated way.

He pointed on Bogum bear-- the bear on the table beside my bag, "Arent you going to throw it?"

My hands shook, I feel like I might not do it, "C-can you throw it for me please?", i put my hands together, "Please hm?", and acted cute.

Daniel nodded as he pose handsomely on the bed, "Okay.", and stood up to get 'it'.

"Then, I'll just throw it out so that it's sure to get thrown well.", ouch Daniel... that hurts much... but, what can I do? I have to forget him.

I saw Daniel took it and went out of the room. Do you know the feeling when you want to take back whatever you said? Yeah... I really want to do that right now. but still--

Leave it Mingi...

----Leaving the Hotel----

I already packed all of our things and went outside for Daniel.

"Oh there you are!", He joked me as he went out the room. "I was looking for you inside!", he took out his card key and swiped it.

I then replied in a mono toned voice, "You told me earlier for me to get outside already."

He clapped his hands, "I know I know. I was joking!", and then kissed me on the forehead. "Let's go!", Daniel said excitedly.

I again forced myself to smile and follow him to the elevator.