Untitled Part 1

A black hedgehog is taking a white hedgehog into a castle. They meet the King of Camelet, Sonic the hedgehog. The black hedgehog and the white hedgehog squat. The blue hedgehog nodded and call them stand up. The black hedgehog speak "My King, I would like to introduce my son, Galahad. I wish you can let him be the knights of the round table. He has a excellent skill and a kind heart, I think he has qualifications to be a knight."

Sonic take a closer look. He has never see a white hedgehog, so innocent,so pure. The glass shine at him, making him look so special. His gold yellow eyes are so gorgeous, he look straight to Sonic, shining at him. Sonic can't hear anything but just his breath.

"Okay, I see. Being your son must be a very excellent knight. But of course! I still need to see how excellent he could be. What do you say, Galahad right?" Sonic say. Galahad simply nodded and reply to him "Of course, my King."

His voice is so soft, it sounds like there is no harm just an angel voice. Sonic look at him a second. He kind of a bit surprised that he with his father are totally two person. One is a strict knight and one is an angel. He snap back and ask Gawain "Gawain, I don't think you would mind to have a fight with Galahad right?". Gawain reply "Of course no, my King." Sonic stand up for his seat and say "Then that settle! Galahad go get your armor change, we'll meet at the training course."

Galahad nodded and Lancelot bring him to change. While Lancelot and Galahad gone, Gawain whisper to Sonic "Not to be mean, but are you sure we should let him try? I meant he is Lancelot's son he should be strong, but he look so um...too innocent!" However Percival hear it "Gawain !" She shout. "Come on! Don't be so ridiculous, I will let him have a try, besides Lancelot never lie to us, if he say he has a excellent skill, than we should trust him."

#After a while#

Galahad and Lancelot have arrive to the training course. Galahad is wearing a silver and gold forehead visor, silver torso amor,gold and silver gauntlets with a light blue circular symbol on it,silver lower leg armor, gray and gold heeled metal shoes with light blue toe cap with blood red gem. He look totally two person, now he look so strict and strong. But still, his white fur still make him look so innocent.

Percival,Lancelot and Sonic have wake aside let Gawain and Galahad have enough base to fight. Gawain take out his twin-sacred swords Galatine and say "Let me show you what a knight of the round table should have!" He rush to Galahad and attack him. Galahad take out his sword, he use his sword to protect himself, he block off Gawain's attack. Gawain keep attack Galahad but none of these attack work. Galahad just keep block off his attack. Gawain though "It seems like this kid only know how to protect himself, I have keep attack his upper part, maybe if I attack the lower part..." Gawain swing his sword to lower part. He thought "Now I got you kiddo...WAIT WHAT!!!!" Galahad has dodge his attack, he jump up and swing his sword to the air. "HAAAAAHHH!!!!" He attack Gawain and make Gawain fall down.

"Ouch..." Gawain slowly get up "Heh! Not bad kid! You just got lucky this time!" "Of course he will win with your useless attack!" Gawain turn his head, it was Percival who say that. "How dare you!!! If you are that strong why don't you come and have a fight with him?" Gawain get angry and say that. "Hmpf! Of course I will, and I will prove it to you !" Percival say. She take out her sword and wake to Galahad. Sonic try to stop them "Now guy don't put this---" "It's okay my King, I'm pretty sure Galahad can handle this." Lancelot say.

Gawain has wake aside to watch them. Percival swing her sword and point at Galahad say "Prepare to fight!" Percival run to Galahad and attack him. Like the battle of Gawain and Galahad. Galahad just keep block off the attack. "Crest of Heart!" say Percival. She launch fireballs from her sword. Galahad dodge, he jump back and make a guard position. "Are you going to just dodge and block off? I don't even think you can be a knight!" Say Percival. Galahad look at his father a second. Lancelot just simply nodded and say "You may." Galahad look back at Percival.