Three<3

*Rain* P.o.v

"For the second time no!" i growled low.

"come on it's cute!" Emily whined,

"More like slutty!" i faked gaged.

Me and Emily our fighting over a dress i should wear. But i don't wear dresses though! "I'm going to look around okay!" i groaned.

Walking threw a bunch of stupid slutty dress i hated more then ever. I went threw racks of dress till my eyes landed on one.

It had a nice white floral top with a baby blue flowy skirt, with a black belt in the middle pulling it all together i like it.

Of course Emily picked out a slutty dress. The dress was pretty but not something i wear, the dress had a nice black silk top.

While the bottom was a hot pink with black lace going around it. It could barely cover her ass, like really?

She had nice heels to go with it. I had baby blue color converse i can just wear just for the hell of it, I tried on the dress i found.

Walking out i looked in the mirror. It fit just right, it hugged my curves my chest was a little to big for it but i loved this dress.

I went back and got changed and payed for the dress along with Emily.(The picture i put is Rain natural hair design).

**********************************************************************************************************************

Once we arrived to my place Emily jumped out and ran inside. -What's wrong?- i asked her threw the link.

-The party starts at 6!, its 5:30!- she screamed making me flinch. I jumped up and ran inside more like fell inside.

I got up stairs and changed into my outfit. I lightly curled my hair, added baby blue eye shadow and etc.

I pulled on my baby blue convers tying them tight. Emily walked out looking like a goddesz, her hair was curl to perfection.

The dress fit her so well hugging her curves. She was just perfect, "Black pumps not a good idea" i shrugged.

"True, can i wear your ankle high black boots?" she asked. "Yeah go ahead" i walked downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Grabbing a apple sinking my teeth taking a bite of out of.

"Rain time to go!" Emily yelled walking outside. Biting it one more time before throwing it away, "Coming!" i grabbed my phone running out.

jumping into Emily car smiling. "What?" she asked giggling, "Nothing" i shrugged bucklig myself in.

5 minutes to the party. Emily sped down the road towards her house as we made it there time to spare.

She pulled into her drive way. Jumping out running inside setting up the snakc area, putting up the disco ball.

Putting up the black and purple stero's along with the karoka machine. I played 'Best Song Ever by One Direction'.

I blasted as i felt the beat vibrate my body and the house. Nodding in approval, "Now we time to party!" we heard a crowd of kids.

We left the door open for people to walk right inside. 10 minutes past and everyone showed up looking nice or slutty.

Emily and I we're dance with a bunch of 11th graders. This was to fun, "any one up for karaoke?!" i shouted into the mic.

I put on 'Classic by: MKTO' "Let's go!" i giggled. "Woo oh, Let's go" Emily sang with the lyrics, "Woo girl you shining like a 5th ave dimaond, They don't make you like they use to. Your never going out of style" i sang.

"Woo pretty baby, this world might have gone crazy. The way you saved me who could of blamed me. When i just want to make you smile" ~Emily

"I wanna thrill you like Michael, I wanna kiss you like Prince"~Rain

"Let's get it on like Marvin, like Hathway, write a song for you like this"~Emily

"You're over my head, I'm out of my mind Thinking i was bron at the wrong time. One of a kind living in the world gone plastic, Baby you're so classic"~Rain

"Four dose roses, anything for you to notice, all the way to serenade you doing it's not your style"~Emily

"Ima pick you up in a cadlilac, like a gentelman. Bring glamour back, Keep it real in real to the way i feel, i could walk you down the aisle"~Emily/Rain

____________________________________________________________________________________________(Play song down below pwease)

After our karokae match we went over the drink station. "Vodka mixed with whatever that red liqour and a shot of two of whatever there" Emily and I ordered.

"here you go ladies" the bartender gave us one at a time. We down them in seconds, "Whooaaa!" Emily giggled stumbling slightly.

"Your blurry" i giggled only to end up hiccuping. "Someone has the hiccups" a deep husky voice whispered in my ear.

Then my favorite song came on. 'Can't Get Enough by Becky G Ft. Pit-bull' "Let's dance!" i giggled grabbing Emily and who ever the hell that was. 

'Mate' my wolf howled slightly. Looking over it was but i was to drunk to care right now, I was half hispanic/white.

Making it easier to dance to. Swaying my hips to the beat, runnig my hands threw my hair. Rolling my hips down to the floor poopin' and lockin'.

Coming back up slowly. A pair of strong hands gripped my waist pulling me into there chest, 'Mate!!!' my wolf growled low.

There was no spark when he touched me. It must be some other male, i don't care i just danced with him grinding against.

After  few minutes i was teared off the male. "Mine!" he growled low "i-i'm sorry a-alpha i didn't k-know" he bowed in respect.

"Hey be nicer!" i slurred hitting him lightly. "Your drunk you need to get home" he smirked at me.

"NO i'm not drunk!" giggling slightly. He gripped my waist "Stop it i have a mate!" i pushed him my hardest.

He chuckled picking me up by my waist. "No.." i couldn't keep my eyes open, i let the darkness consume me..

As the strange person carried me out of the party....