09; the dark one and the original hybrid

At the mention of his father, Klaus Mikaelson had leave immediately Mystic Falls not only to be away from him but also to start to create his hybrids; the Dark One had said his mother wanted the doppelganger dead, of course, it meant the opposite and it worked with Tyler Lockwood, he gave him Elena's blood and when he drank it, the teenager turned into a hybrid.

Rebekah had tried to call him many times, he heard the voice mails, her voice asking why he had left her in the town; he explained to her that he wanted her to look out for Elena just in case, he omitted the part where their father was probably looking for them, but Klaus wasn't a fool, he knew if Mikael found Rebekah, he wouldn't hurt her, probably try to manipulate her into calling him to come and face them but Mikael loved all his children and Klaus was not his.

The last time the younger Original and the hybrid spoke, she had asked him if Klaus knew why the Dark One wanted her blood, he told her he had no idea but it couldn't be for anything good, but when Rebekah asked her brother if he was scared of the sorcerer Klaus had immediately hung up the phone not wanting her to know he was afraid of the blonde.

Klaus was more disappointed with himself for being a coward when Cvilidreta ripped Rebekah's heart out, he knew that if he attacked it would have been in vain but at least it was something, it was better than standing frozen letting show his fear at everyone, his sister, Cvilidreta, Stefan, and Elena, that was a bad move on his part, he had let Salvatore and Gilbert seen him in a weak state probably they would use it against him in the future.

The days passed and Klaus was still traveling in look for more werewolves so he could turn them into hybrids; he was driving calmly his car when Cvilidreta suddenly appeared in the seat next to him; Klaus almost crashed when he finally noticed her but the blonde stopped the car before he could.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" he hissed at her getting out of the car.

The Dark One appeared next to him with a grin "I just love surprising you."

"You are insane" he stated looking now all of her.

"Besides the point, dearie" she said shrugging "I have that effect on everyone" she nodded pursing her lips "Still don't know why, I'm a very perceptive soul."

The Original shook his head in disbelief and entered the car immediately, of course, the blonde appeared next to him "Why are you covered in blood?" he asked looking at her clothes.

The Dark One let out a strange giggle "It was payment time" she hummed "And some of them didn't pay for the deals, you can guess what I did" she told him with a smile while shaking her hands happily "You know punishing people puts me in a good mood, that is why I am here to help you with your hybrids and also because you are my favorite toy" she pointed at him "You are welcome by the way, without me you would have probably killed the doppelganger."