Prologue

Love, Optimism, Loyalty, and Confidence. Those are the 4 Elements of Spirit. There were 4 chosen ones who possessed those Elements, and used the powers inside to fight off the evil in this world.

Kevin Price, Prince of Confidence. He wore a blue gem around his neck to represent his power, and had the ability to drain foes of their strength, melting them into puddles on the ground.

Arnold Cunningham, Prince of Loyalty, with a green stone equipped to his ankle to represent the power he held.
His strength was to levitate, use the power of mind and happiness to make foes float in the air and move however he pleased.

Nabulungi, Princess of Optimism, bearing a golden tiara that shone as bright as the morning sun. She was able to blind her enemies, influencing the sun and light to her needs.

And finally, Conner Mckinley, Prince of Love. Draped in hot pink robes and a matching crown that sparkled in the light, he possessed the power to manipulate and trick his opponents. Shapeshifting, casting spells, and confusing until his challengers fell in love with him. He would then finish them off unexpectedly.

They all worked together as a whole to defeat whatever came to face them. Forever going down in history as a prophecy, a legend. But they all didn't just start like that. Listen closely and carefully, because this is the true story of the Elements of Spirit.