4

I pushed him against the wall in the hallway, he kissed me gentle and sweet .I removed his shirt while he removed mine.I started to kiss his Neck making him panth , he moaned quietly >> Mhm Liam ! <<. I said : >> We haven't seen each other for so long , but are engaged ! << I kissed his skin, where his traditional Mehendi tattoo was , a sighn of engagement >> I think I have to do a few things to make you remember where you belong ! << and bit into his shoulder .He shuddered said seductivly : >>Oh please Liam ! <<.I nodded my head and ripped his pants off , I gasp at the sight odf his hard on .Seems like I'm not used to this sight anymore , it's time to change that ! I took off  my trousers and whispered into his ear : >>Tonight it's all about you ! I want you to remember what you have been missing out on ! << >> B-But Liam ! << >> Shh Babe it's alright , I'm here ! << >> But Liam , if someone sees us ! << . I just grabbed a remote and and every window  closed , ever blind shut down and the front door locked itsself.>> Here you go ! << I lead him Through the house to show him that every window is closed and every blind is  shut . He nodds in acceptance and we hurry to my bedroom to start ...