3

Liam's POV  :

I heard knocks coming from the main door of my flat , a familiar Knock it goes :  ..- ----..-.( Morse for " It's me zayn ). I ran towards the door and lookrd out of the peep-hole , It really was Zayn ! With his blond died hair and without a beard . He knows ! I unlock my door over excited , but held in for a second , I pushed the handle down, the door fell open and Zayn stood there , with black tears running down his cheeks , four tears to be exact , leaving deep-black stains behind . >> Please forgive me ! << Zayn begged >>Modest ! forced me ! <<He said , I could see the truthfullness and his love towards me in his eyes and his expression and believeed every word he just said . I nodded and stepped away from the door and gestured him to follow me . He walked in and I shut the door behind him eagerly . I pressed him against the wall and kissed his lips . His coulored tears vanished. >> Oh boy , I missed you ! << I said and all of the pain was washed away and replaced by the feeling of completeness.

Zayn's POV :

I finally felt his touch , his lips on mine , I'm with him , my soulmate ! We removed our shirts and he kissed down my neck , the neck has always been my weak spot and he still remembers ! I panthed slightly under his touch . He licks my neck , kisses my throat and bites into my neck , allowing me to see stars. >> Mhm Liam ! << I whisper-moaned . >> We haven't seen each other for a long time , but are engaged ! I think I have to do  a few things to you to make you remember what you have been missing out on ! << >>Oh please , Li ! <<  I begged whispering.