Another Dally Request

This is for jazzyaf !!! Hope you like!

Your pov

I was dancing in my living room to the radio, my parents on a business trip. I heard someone knocking and went to open the door to find my boyfriend, Dallas, leaning on the door frame.
"Hey babe. " he kissed my cheek.
"Hey Dally!" I blushed a little and stepped aside to let him in.

Dally's pov

I kissed her cheek when she opened the door, making her blush in the cutest way. When I walked in I heard the music and pulled her to the living room to dance.

*10 min later*

We fell back on the couch laughing. I looked over at her.
Damn she's amazing....how did I get a beautiful girl like her?..
Without thinking I kissed her deeply and passionately. We didn't pull apart for a minute or two.

Your pov *radio still on and it plays Marvin Gaye*

He looked me straight in the eyes.
"I love you, (y/n)." He said to me and started to take off my shirt. I let him even though I was scared because I was still a virgin...and surprisingly kept Dally zipped up for two months...(way to go reader-chan!! That is a difficult thing to do...XD) but now I was unzipping his pants slowly, making him antsy.
(Ok sorry for the interruption again lol but at this very moment a 50s song, Rollover Beethoven, just started playing. Now back to the story!)
He pushed me back and took off his shirt.
(Omg you probably hate me now but now it's footloose XD)
I pulled his pants off the rest of the way and he pulled off mine.
"Dally I've never..." I said.
"Don't worry I'll be gentle" he said and kissed me while inserting just the tip. I teared up whimpered.
"Shh s'ok doll. The pain only lasts a moment."

I waited the nodded, telling him to continue and he did so. My cries of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure.
"H-Harder Dally.." I panted and he did as told. I heard him groan and dayum was it sexy. "God damn you're so...tight.." He was panting and kept going faster and deeper.
"Dallas!!! I'm gonna-" you were cut off by the sound of you two moaning and releasing as pleasure racked through your bodies.

Dallas pulled himself out panting and he held me close. "I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Ok I'm so sorry that took like two months and hate making people wait but I've been so busy and it sucks ;-; I'm so sorry I took so long!

~Dipsy