Sodapop Request

This is for GGvettes8925 !!!!

Your pov
I was laying on the floor facing the ceiling while Soda was up on the couch. I turned on my phone and started to type a message, 'I'm bored'. I sent it to Soda. My response was, 'come up here with me~'. I looked over at him and he smiled then pulled me up there with him. Our stomachs were touching, faces inches apart. "Damn you're so hot Soda.."

Soda pov

"I know I am. But you're cuter..." She started to laugh. "No I'm not Soda.." Wtf did she really say that?? "I think you're the prettiest girl in town!!" To prove it I put my hand behind her head and pulled her close in a deep and long kiss. She pulled away blushing a lot making us both smirk. "I've always wanted to do that (y/n)..."

Your pov

Damn that was hot!! I've always loved Sodapop but now that I know he feels the same is magnificent!!! Without thinking I reached down and grabbed his spot making him groan a bit. It was kinda cute so I squeezed harder making him groan deeper. I suddenly feel his hand rubbing my butt then he squeezed it hard. "Ow!! Soda!!" It was more of a whine. "You're gonna pay for that!"

Soda pov

She started to take off my flannel shirt and then went to my belt buckle. When she pulled down my pants and boxers, I was already hard about nine inches. She slowly started to pump and made eye contact. "Sh-shit!" I groaned out. After a few minutes I nearly came. "Soda I need you!! Now!" She wined out.

Your pov

He flipped me over and ripped off my clothes. I blushed a lot. He traced my figure making me shiver and moan slightly. The he suddenly slammed in his whole length and man did I scream. I clawed his back and he started to thrust hard. "Oh fuck babe!!" I moaned out. He smirked and went faster and faster and after a few minutes he commanded me to cum and I did as told moaning out his name. A few thrusts later and he came in warm shots over flowing and blanketing my thighs in a thick layer of white. He fell on top of me, both of us panting hard. "I love you (y/n)" he said. "I love you too Sodapop Curtis..."