"Déjà Vu" - CHAPTER 18

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Kandi discreetly rolled her as as she watched him get up before following him to the bathroom.

"You can use this one." he stopped in front of a wooden door.

"Thanks," she uttered as she brushed pasted him.

Closing the door, Kandi was confused on how she was going to unlock the front door so Truth could get in. 

After standing in the bathroom for a few minutes, she flushed the toilet, and ran the water quickly washing her hands.

Drying her hands on one of the bathroom towels, she opened the door to see Kendrick on the other side waiting for her. 

"You good, now?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered, annoyed. 

They walked back to the dinning room and sat back down. There was a long moment of silence while they ate and looked at each other. 

"You wouldn't lie to me, right." he blurted out, raising his eyebrow

Kandi stopped eating as she looked up at him. "I wouldn't."

"Good." Kendrick replied, smiling as he got up and walked behind Kandi. "Honesty means everything to me, especially a man in my position."

Kendrick started to softly massage Kandi shoulder, but then started to get rougher.

"Ouch, you're hurting me Kendrick." Kandi told him as she tried to jerk away from his touch. 

"Oh, I'm sorry baby let me make it better." And before Kandi knew it Kendrick grabbed her by the hair and threw her against the nearby wall.

Kandi started screaming.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Kendrick spat as he back handed her. "You had the audacity to lie straight to my face."

'I didn't lie!" Kandi yelled, covering her face.

"Your dumb ass told me you never went to Dirty Angels nor knew who Dice was, but I did some digging and found out y'all was childhood friends," Kendrick informed her. "Also saw your ass on surveillance tape leaving the club with him the day he died."

Kandi whimpered knowing the worst was to only come, she hoped that Truth was able to get in the house somehow.

"Why, Kandi? You did a nigga foul, treated me like some sucka ass nigga." Kendrick ranted as he paced back and forth in front of her. "I treated your ass like a queen, but I guess I should've been treating your hoe ass like the rest of these bum bitches from the hood."

"Fuck you!" Kandi spat.

"Fuck me, naw bitch fuck you. I saw your hoe ass fucking another night on my yacht." Kendrick got heated all over again and started to beat her ass like she was another nigga on the street.

Clawing at his eyes, Kandi could feel all the blows that connected with her body, the pain was starting to become unbearable.

Kendrick quickly got off Kandi and pulled his gun from his waist once he saw movement from the corner of his eyes.

"Come on out, nigga!" Kendrick demanded as he held his gun up 

Kandi watched as Truth slowly entered the room, looking at her to make sure she was okay. Not knowing how, but she was glad that he was able to find another way inside the house.

"Put your gun down." Kendrick ordered, but Truth didn't apply. 

"Put the shit down or else I'll blow this bitch head straight back." Kendrick said, pushing the barrel of the against her temple. 

Truth obligated as he placed the gun in front of him.

"Truth, I know it's dumb ass under that mask, nigga." Kendrick said. "I ain't even gonna lie, y'all muthafuckers had me fooled." 

"Yo, you don't gotta do this." Truth told him, eyeing his gun.

Kendrick chuckled dryly. "Man, you and this bitch disrespect me too much. You much be crazy if you think I'll let y'all asses walk out my house alive."

Truth was pissed he didn't just got in there blasting off, but didn't want to take the chance of one of the bullets hitting Kandi. 

"So, what'chu wanna do? Watch me kill your bitch first." Kendrick said pushing the gun against Kandi head roughly before lifting it up and pointing it at Truth. "Or kill your bitch ass first." 

Shaking her head, Kandi couldn't believe this was happening it felt like déjà vu, but instead of Kareem, Kendrick stood in his place ready to end Truth life.

Kandi eyes connected with Truth's, it was like he was telling her without words that he loved her, was sorry and goodbye.

Feeling her throat tighten, she shook her head not ready to lose him yet not after all the things she had to go through to get him.

With an unknown strength she got out of nowhere, she jumped up and threw her body onKendrick, making him stumble and fall back on the floor.

Quickly throwing her against the wall, Kendrick went to pick up his gun but started to feel a burning sensation on the side of his stomach.

Looking up, he saw Truth standing over him with his gun, he watched as he kicked his gun away from him.

Kendrick smirked up at Truth as he accepted it was his time to go, but he definitely wasn't going out like some weak ass nigga and beg for his life.

"Kandi told me you've been look for you brothers killer." Truth said, chuckling as he watched the smirk fall from Kendrick's face as he turned his head towards Kandi."Ain't it funny how the same girl you was trying to make wifey was the same one who pulled the trigger."

Before he could reply, Truth shot him twice ending his life, Kendrick died knowing the same grimey bitch he was pursuing was the one who took his brother life.