Chapter 2 / Valentines Day Special

((A/N: Enjoy this Valentine's Day Special, next Update is Feb. 22 at the earliest, March 7th at the latest, ACT tests coming up soon, so I need to study and shizz. May you all have a beautiful Valentines Day with the one you love. For all the single ladies all alone this year, this is for you *huggles* Enjoy the chapter, and don't hesitate to ask me questions for my Ask Meh book, no question is too dumb or personal, except my real name (for now). Anyway, to the book! You guys wanted SoulxMaka, you got it!))

((Soul's POV))

"So, whatcha gettin' her?"

"You'll see."

"Tell me!"

"Nah..."

"Tell me!" she tugs my ear.

"No, dammit!"

"Tell me~~!"

"Get off me ya damn cat!" pushing Blair off me, I get out of bed, and quietly creep to Maka's room to discover she was still asleep. Good for me, now I have time...

Waiting for Blair to leave, I go check under my bed to see if "it" is still there.

And of course, it is, still wrapped and ready to go. I take "it" out, waiting for her to wake up so she can nag me about how I still suck at getting gifts.

((Blair's POV))

"So, you're spending Valentine's Day alone? Damn, that sucks...."

"Yeah...." Spirit sighs, his red hair drooped over his face.

"'Then again, probably what you get for being such a manwhore, huh~?"

"Heeeeeeey! That's no way to make a customer feel!"

"Sorry!" I giggle, pawing the air. "If it helps, you're a nice manwhore!"

"Sigh... thanks Blair." he looks like he gave up trying to fish for compliments as he got quiet, having more of his drink.

((Kid's POV))

"Liz, Patty! It's that beautiful day of the year where all is perfect!"

"Yaaaaaaay, Valentine's Day!"

"Why are you two so damn happy? Not like either of you even have a Valentine."

"Well, I don't know about Patty, but for me Liz, you are surely mistaken!"

"Oh yeah, who'd wanna be your Valentine?!" Liz growls.

"Symmetry!" I exclaim with a big grin on my face! "So beautiful, "Valentine's Day" every letter symmetrical!" 

"Except s. S is in the sentence."".....S-s....?" I partially snap, recollecting myself. "Would you be my Valentine?"

"Wh-what?!" Liz blushed deeply, looking away. "H-hell no!"

"No, not you, the sentence! Every letter symmetrical! As if I'd have a girl like you ruin that sentence, ruining it with that horrid Z, you'd simply kill the holiday!"

"You're very.... you, Kid." Liz shakes her head. "You're very you..."

((Maka's POV))

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!" I stretch, waking up. The sun's rays lightly beating down on my face, but not enough to be a real bother as I stand up, groggily shuffling to the kitchen only to be greeted with Soul. But he's missing something, I just don't know what it is...

"Happy Valentine's Day, Maka." he approached me and kissed my forehead, handing me a rectangular present.

 It feels so familiar....Opening the gift, it's a book. 

"A.... book?" I tilt my head. 

"Not just a book. Remember our first date? You had this book with you, and you forgot it at the restaurant, by then, it was too late. You didn't forgive yourself for afew days!"

"Yeah, but this isn't that book.."

"I know. You finish the book before you lost it?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, that's the sequel. It isn't even out yet. Paid the author a fortune for the prototype. Everyone else will get a copy in a few months, but that's the original. Only one in the world like it."

"Wh-what...?" I was flabbergasted. Since when was he so sentimental and so unforgetful? The woman who wrote this book was my idol, nonetheless! I-I don't know what to say, the word just flew from my lips, involuntarily. 

"Thank you... I love it so much... I love you so much...." I pressed a soft kiss to his lips. 

At that point, I realized what he was missing. "Uhh.... love?"

"Yeah?"

"Why aren't you wearing any pants?"And just like that, in an instant, he blushed a red blush deeper than blood. 

"S-sorry!" he zoomed to his room in a flash, scrambling for a pair of pants, locking the door behind him. I lean against his door patiently.

"Sigh.... I love you, baka."