Chapter 11

~Harry's Point Of View~

I just got out of the shower, and I was combing my hair. It was nice to get all of that icky mud off of me. It may sound girly, I know, but I haven't really grown fond of dirt and mud. It's actually one of my pet peeves. 

After I was done putting on my clothes and raking through my hair, I pulled out my iPhone and dialed the number that was written on my left hand. It dialed about 3 times or so before the angelic voice greeted me. 

"Hello?" 

"Um. Hello. It's Harry, love." I spoke softly. 

"Oh, Hey Harry! Are you cleaned up?" 

"Haha, yes. I took a shower, and I'm ready. Are you?" I was kind of getting nervous... Why? I don't usually get this nervous over anybody... But she was different...

"Yeah, you wanna go now?"

"I'll pick you up now. Text me where you live and I'll be there in a jiffy." Where the hell did jiffy come from? Smooth Harry, smooth.

"Haha!" She giggled- and it was the most adorable noise I had ever heard... "Ok Harry. I will text you my address. Bye!" 

"Bye.." I pressed the 'END' button. I sat on the side of the bed, waiting for her to text me the address. My phone ran, signaling I had a text. 

From: Alora

5568 Cherrokeyope Lane. I will see you soon Harry. xx

I stood up, and walked out of the door with my keys, phone, and jacket in my hands. Wow, I can't wait. I got in my Mishubishi, and started the ignition. I turned up the radio to Classic Rock and took off. 

~

~Mikey's Point Of View~

I was kind of scared about that call. That's all I have been thinking of. I didn't think I should be so scared, but why would he say to watch my back? I kept thinking that it was Harry, but it sounded nothing like him. Maybe it was one of his friends warning me, I don't know. 

Maybe it really was a prank! 

I don't need to worry about this right now, I have enough shit in my life already. I grabbed my phone and called Louis. He seems to always be the one that calms me down.

"Hey!"

"Um, Hi." It was kind of quiet for a minute because I have no idea what to say. 

"Are you ok, love?" He asked, curiousity in his voice. 

"No, I'm fine. I... Um, can you come over? I really miss you..." I said.

"Yeah, definately. I will be over there in 10 minutes." 

"Okay, bye."

"Bye. Love you." That caught me off gaurd. Him saying 'Love you.' My cheeks starting heating and I knew they were already bright pink.

"I love you too." I choked. And I hung up right after, trying to keep things from getting awkward.

I went to the restroom and looked in my mirror. I looked dreadful. My eyes were red and still a litle watery from crying, my hair was all over the place, and I was quite pale. I picked up a washcloth from a cabinet and wet it with warm water. I put some lotion on the top and smeared it on my face. It felt really soothing, to have a combination of soft and warm all over everywhere. 

I half skipped to my room, and grabbed a white sweater and gray sweatpants that fit snug. I was in a much better mood, knowing that the love of my life was coming over to see me. 

*Ding Dong* The doorbell went off. It kind of made me jump, but I realized quickly what it was. Has it been ten minutes already? I walked slowly to the door and opened it. Louis had a big smile on his face.

"Mikey!" He opened his arms wide and pulled me in for a hug. I felt my stomach form butterflies. 

"I missed you, love." He cooed in my ear and kissed my forehead. I could feel my stomach doing complete flips now. God, I'm like putty in his hands... I decided to pull away from his embrace before I pass out. I turned around and sat down on the couch, him following. But he sat on the opposite side of the couch, making me frown.

"Why did you call me over? What's wrong?" He asked not breaking eye contact with me. 

"I-I just need you right now. I am emotionally unstable right now and-" He cut me off.

"You don't need to explain any further, Mike. Come here." He patted the open spot next to him, and I happily obliged. I scooted across the couch until I finally reached him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer- if that's even possible -And he stared deeply into my eyes. We stayed like that for a minute until he broke the silence and chuckled. 

"What?" I asked him. Did I do something wrong? 

"Nothing. I-I just..." He trailed off, not continuing his sentence.

"Tell me. Pretty please?" I slapped on my best puppy-dog-face, hoping he would fall for it. 

"I just really love you." He smiled and I did the same. 

"I love you too, Louis." I nuzzled my head into his neck and rested it there. "Did you always have feelings for me? When we met?" The words came out so fast, I didn't even know what I had said. 

"Haha. What?" He looked at my suspicious and confused. 

"I mean- uh. No, I... Never mind. Forget I asked anything." I was completely embarresed. My brain didn't tell me to ask him that, it just kind of rolled off my tongue.

"Well, yeah. I did. When I first met you, I could tell you were special. I loved being around you, Mikey. You made me feel different... Different being in a good way. I got butterflies in my stomach when we would cuddle together and flirt with eachother. So yes, I did always have feelings for you, love. Does that answer your question?" I nodded, shocked at what just came out of his mouth. Wow. 

We both turned to face eachother. I could feel my mouth open as I was searching for words to say back. He smiled and closed my mouth for me. "You're cute when you have no words to say back." 

He cupped my cheek with his soft fingers and reached his head down. I couldn't believe he was actually going to kiss me! What do I do?! Oh yeah, kiss him back, obviously. I leaned in more, closing my eyes. 

His lips finally touched mine, and sparks- no firworks! -were going off. I could feel his tongue grazing against my bottom lip ever so often. I'm guessing that was his way of asking for entrance. I didn't open up though, we couldn't go that far, I knew. 

He licked my bottom lip once again, but I denied him. I could feel him sigh, and put his hands down on my sides. He started to tickle me, and I am very tickelish. I started to giggle and as I was, he slipped his tongue in my mouth while it was open. His trick fucking worked. 

I guess I would just deal with it, and continue...

HAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER WHILE THEIR MAKING OUT ;D Sorry I haven't updated! I went shopping and was gone all day! And I don't think I will update tomorrow because I will also be busy. I hope you liked it Mikey. If it's too intimate, then tell me! I will change it!