Chapter 10

~Mikey's Point Of View~

"Be quiet." The 'man' said, sharply. 

It kind of frightened me. I didn't really know what was happening. 

"Um, excuse me?" I asked, nicely as possible. 

"You better watch your back, son." The line went dead. 

~

~Harry's Point Of View~

The rest of the day, I kind of just watched Law & Order. For some weird reason, when I'm depressed, I watch Law & Order, I don't know why...

I kept thinking of what Louis' last text said. 

I was sitting on the couch, waiting, and staring at my screen for what seemed like forever, for a text back.

From: Louis Tommo

I didn't know you felt like that, Hazza. I love you! I care for you, too! Why can't you see that? I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression! I didn't know what to do at the time...

I stared blankly at the words. I didn't know what to think. Should I just forgive him? But he broke my heart! I can't- ugh. I decided to not text him back. I didn't want to make things worse with him, or put more pressure on him, since he already had had enough drama put into his life situtation right now. 

The episode that I was currently watching just ended, so I decided to go the park to get some air. I put on my white converse and pulled my leather jacket on, along with my green beanie. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket and walked out the door. 

When I got to the park, I sat down on a bench that was by the duck pond. I watched the ducks and birds run-fly around. I smiled at this one little duck, that kept trying to fly away but it couldn't because it was stuck in the mud. It looked so cute and helpless, so I got up and attempted to help it. Once it did fly away, it flapped mud all over me- gross. I heard some giggling coming from behind me. I spun around trying to find the face of the giggles. When I did, there was beauitful red head sitting on the bench that I was sitting on earlier.

"Do you need help with that?" She smiled sarcastically. Wow, her smile was really pretty. 

"Oh, aha, no..." I choked out. I was kind of nervous to talk. I mean, I was covered in mud! "Who are you? I-I mean... What's your name?" 

"Alora. Yours?" She stuck her hand out for me to shake, I guess.

"Harry." I took her hand, and I noticed that my hand was drenched with mud. "Ah! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

 "Don't worry about it, it's fine. A little dirt don't hurt." She giggled. It was cute. She was cute. 

"Um, I'm gonna go get cleaned up. Maybe afterwards, I could take you out?" I winked at her.

"Sure thing! Here's my number. Call me when you figure things out, hun." She wrote down her number on my left hand and kissed my cheek. "It was nice meeting you, Harry. See you!" 

I can't believe I have a date tonight! And with a gorgeous girl, too. 

~

Ooooo! Harry has a date;) Btw, in this story he IS bisexual ._. sorry lol . I know this suckeddddddd but I tried lol. I will write later on.