Story 32: Aloha 'Oe (Part 2 of Train)

Hi guys, this is part two of "Train" and I hope you guys liked "The Killer" and here's another story part for you guys. "Aloha 'Oe". It's Hawaiian for Goodbye. You will understand why it is called that later in this story.

John
I looked at Rencie beside me seeing his hand had been bitten. He pulled his hand back and continued to push the door closed. I stared at him. He looked at me with worry.oh no.

Rencie
I continued to push the door until I turned to Paisley and Eunice. They were struggling to open the door to where all the passengers were, I then looked at Will, Muslim, John and Kirk. I took a deep breath and thought this through. I finally decided.
"Hey, go help the girls, I'll hold them off" I said making them all look at me.
"What? No! We're not leaving you!" Kirk said as Will swung the bat on the head of a zombie that tried to squeeze through. I knew they'd be stubborn about it. I groaned and glared at them.
"Don't start this now! Go! I'll hold them off! Get the girls out of here!" I yelled making them stay quiet. They stared at me for a moment and I knew they didn't like the idea. I sighed.
"I'm getting tired. Just go" I said once again and I heard the glass start to shatter.

Kirk
I couldn't. I just couldn't leave him. But the glass was beginning to shatter. Will, John and Muslim had ran back towards the girls but I didn't move. I just stared at Rencie with my eyes beginning to water. All the sudden I started to think back to all the memories we've all had together. Then I felt Muslim grab my shoulders and he pulled me back.
"I'm sorry" I said one last time to Rencie making him smile. I turned to the girls and we all tried to smash the glass. I turned back around to Rencie and all the sudden the glass had shattered which caused all the zombies to burst through. We all screamed as Rencie blocked the path towards us and he punched every single one that came near him. He was getting tired, I saw him pick one zombie up and use it as a shield to push the zombies away. I was beginning to notice Rencie's skin was changing. He was still pushing back the zombies until the girls managed to break the glass and ran in. The door we broke was to the linkway. I turned to them and ran into the linkway to car 4. We ran to the door that would lead us into car 4 but it was also stuck shut.
"Hey!!! Open the door!" I yelled seeing Damian on the other side just staring at us with the other passengers.
"Hey! Let us! In!" Eunice yelled as the other men on the other side pushed the sliding door shut while we tried to slide it open.
"Don't let them in!" Damian yelled as we used all our strength to finally pull the door open and fall in. We all fell to the ground and stood up instantly to close the door. Once I slid it shut, all the passengers stepped away from us. I turned to them and just stood there.

Eunice
Once I stood up, I brushed my hair back and glared at Damian. Angry had filled my veins as soon as we looked at each other. I growled and stomped over towards him and punched him straight across the face. Everyone gasped as soon as I did. Before he could fall, I grabbed his collar and pinned him to the seat.
"Why did you do that?!?!" I yelled seeing blood streaming down his nose. He was shaking. I was beginning to cry. "We could have saved them!!" I cried out in anger. "Why?!" I asked once again but the only response I got was.
"They're infected!" He yelled making me go silent and looked at him puzzled. He pushed me off him and turned to the crowd.
"Their see! Their eyes! They're gonna turn!" Damian yelled as he looked at me and the rest of us.
"They can't be in the same car as us. Move them to car 3! They could turn at any moment" Damian yelled again making me stand there, I was gonna stomp up to him again but Will grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
"Don't" he said making me rip my hand out of his grip and turn to everyone in the car. They looked at us, frightened and confused. Then one yelled.
"Well?! Go! Go to the next car!" He yelled as the rest of them began to yell out as well telling us to move to the next car. I stood there not moving, until I saw Paisley and Muslim walk ahead of me and continue towards the third car. John and Kirk followed behind them leaving me and Will. I felt Will hold my hand making me look at him. He then pulled me gently to follow him towards the third car. We walked by everyone in the car, seeing them all step back away from us as we walked by. The look of fear running down their faces just made me feel ashamed. Fucking Damian, poisoning their mind with lies. Once we had made it into car 3, the passengers in the other car closed the door shut and tied knots on the handles to make sure we couldn't get in. I turned to the door and thought.
"You know what the stupid thing is about this?" John asked, we all turned to him. "why did they send us to the car in front of them instead of behind them with those 'things'?" he finished. I turned to the door again and shrugged.
"I don't know but it's their fault for listening to the wrong person" Kirk stated hearing everyone agree with him. I walked over towards one of the seats and sat down. I looked out the window seeing the train was still going pretty fast, we were passing by many power lines and empty grass fields. I looked down and spotted dried blood on them. I opened and closed my hands, trying to think whose blood was stained on my hands. I tried to wipe my hands on my jeans.