Story 6: Hide and Kill

Hello guys hope you guys liked that last story. Please enjoy this next one and vote and follow for more stories!

Eunice
               Today, I was going to summer camp with my friends. I was packing up  some clothes and some things to keep me from getting bored when I'm in my room at night. I stay up until 1:00 in the morning just reading or writing a story on my laptop. Then my friend Katherin barged in making me jump.
"HEY WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES!!" She screamed, I nearly fell off my bed shivering. I rubbed my ears.
"OW! Do you need to scream!?" I asked, she just giggled.
"Opps sorry, come on! You're so slow! I'm so excited! 2 weeks out in the woods with my best friends! It's going to be awesome! Come on! Come on!" She whined, trying to yank my elbow making me look at her.
"Hey, don't rush me, I know you're older than me by 2 weeks but still!" I said as she giggled again and walked out my room. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I zipped my suitcase closed and walked over to get my sleeping bag next to my dresser. Then I jumped again hearing Katherin's voice.
"EUNICE YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE!" She shouted making me groan. I carried my sleeping bag and dragged my suitcase towards the door. I opened it and dragged my suitcase out and left it there for me to lock my door. Then as I walked to the stairs, I screamed as soon as I heard someone scream behind me making me drop everything down the stairs. I turned around seeing Kylah. I heard someone scream down the stairs. I gasped seeing Kirk's foot stuck under my suitcase.
"oh shit! Sorry Kirk!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs jumping over the suitcase landing beside him. I pulled the suitcase off his foot.
"I am so sorry, Kylah scared me" I said as he nodded. He gave me a hug making me smile.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?" I asked as Kylah ran down the stairs with Jewel and Paisley. They ran past me.
"I thought I would give you guys a ride, I brought the van" he said as he pointed out the door. I saw Rencie driving it with Jayden in the passenger seat.
"Oh thanks, umm we're almost done here, Katherin just needs to get her stuff out her room" I said as Katherin shouted.
"YEA YEA OK MOM!" She said as me and Kirk chuckled.
"So uhh just take a seat in the living room, we'll be right with you ok," I said as he nodded.

All our bags were in the trunk making us all jump into the van. Loud music played making me and the girls cover our ears.
"WOULD YOU TURN THAT DOWN?!?" I shouted making Rencie turn the music down. I rubbed my head making Rencie turn to us.
"Hehe sorry" he said as we all smiled.

~~~

We made it to the school make us rush inside. We met up with the rest of our class.

~~~

Everyone was on the beaver buses making me take my sweater off and pick a shelf above my seat putting it in then closed it. I sat down by the window making me sit next to Katherin.
"I can't wait!" She said as I chuckled.
"Me too" I said as then Kirk and Ben sat down on the seats in front of us. I smirked at Katherin knowing she liked him.
"Oh hey Katherin" Kirk smirked as she covered her face blushing. I looked at Kirk and smiled.
"It's ok Katherin" I said as she lifted her head up laughing.
"Ok so everyone enjoy the ride" the teacher said as we all cheered.

It's been 10 minutes and we were already in the middle of no where. Trees were starting to surround the roads.
"Hey does anyone wanna play a game?" Kirk said as I smiled.
"Uhh sure? What game?" I asked as he smiled.
"Truth or dare?" He asked as Ben smiled.
"Yea sure, you in Katherin?" I asked her as she nodded.
"Ok Ben truth or dare?" Kirk asked him as Ben looked at him.
"Uhh Truth" he said as Kirk looked at me. I shook my head telling him I'm not helping him on this one, he frowned.
"Uhh, do you like anyone?" He asked as Ben nodded.
"Yea" he said as Kirk nodded.
"Eunice truth or dare?" He asked as I brushed my hair back with my hand.
"Dare" I said as he smirked.
"I dare you to hit Will on the back of his head" Ben said as I stood up and looked around the bus. I found him sitting next to Kylah a few seats behind me and Katherin. Kirk, Ben and Katherin stood up too.
"Excuse me Katherin" I said as I walked passed her seat and walked over to the back of the bus pretending I'm going to the bathroom. But then I sat down in an empty seat behind Will and Slapped the back of his head making me right away fall into my seat "sleeping".