Story 17: Best Friends

Ok hope you liked the part 2 of Boys Across The Street. Warning on this one, gore content, so those who are Squamish might wanna watch out. I present Best Friends. Are you really true Best Friends?

Eunice
               I woke up in a shock making me look around the room I was in. It wasn't my room. I was in a room with stained white tile floor, the walls were covered with dirty white tiles. I tried to run my eye but I noticed my wrists were together. I looked down at my wrists gasping as I saw them chained up. I saw the lock on it making me start to panic.
"What the hell?" I shook the chains frantically making me start to panic. I've never felt so scared in my whole life. I felt pain in my chest knowing I was panicking.
"Where-where the hell am I?" I asked whining as I felt tears start to fill my eyes. I looked around the room seeing the light bulb above me, it was the only light source I had in this room. And then I nearly felt my heart skip a beat making me jump as I heard a sudden dark voice.
"Oh good you're awake" it said as I gasped and jerked my head around everywhere. I was in panic mode.
"Who the hell is that?" I quivered feeling my lips shake. I jerked my head around again once I heard the voice once again.
"So I heard you have many different friends, but you hang out with mostly your best friends? Am I correct?" The voice said as I jumped.
"Why should I tell you?" I asked as then the lights flashed on in front of me making me gasp seeing 2 of my best friends under the light all tied up. Rope was wrapped around their arms, their arms were tied behind their backs and their mouths were duck taped. They had their heads down making their long hair cover their faces. I gasped.
"Katherin, Dani" I whispered as the voice chuckled.
"So you know them? They are your best friends aren't they? Well lemme give you a heads up. You will stay in one room with all your best friends, there will be hidden objects inside that whole room you can use to whatever you need it for. It is a test of you truly are best friends?" The voice said as all the lights flashed off making me gasp. I felt someone dragged me making me scream and squirm frantically.
"Let me go! Let me go!" I cried out as then they let me go. It was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing. I looked around trying to see but couldn't. Then the lights turned on throughout the room. I gasped and looked around. I was in a bigger room. There were no windows and the roof had a small hole making us still able to breath in. I looked to each side of me making me gasp quietly as I saw bodies laying in front of me, behind me and on either side of me. I looked at my wrists seeing the chains were gone. I rubbed my wrists. I stood up and walked over to the wall and banged on it with my fist.
"HELP ME! GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I screamed as then there were more screams making me scream again turning around seeing people screaming at me making me scream again.
"OH MY GOD!" She yelled as I stomped my feet whining.
"Oh my god, what are you guys doing? I thought you were dead!" I whined as I rubbed my head. The people in here with me were Paisley, Jewel, Kylah, Katherin, Dani and Praise.
"You know I'm so jumpy when I'm in these situations" I whined once again as they sighed.
"I don't even know how this happened, we've been here for 2 days and we've done nothing but sleep and talk" Praise said as I fixed my hair.
"That's it? You haven't eaten or anything?" I asked as they lifted their shirts over their stomach.
"You can almost see our damn ribs soon" Paisley said as I sighed.
"The guy told us there were hidden objects in here but there's literally nothing here!" Jewel said as I looked around the walls.
"Sure it's empty but haven't you ever tried feeling the walls or something or maybe the ground?" I asked as they looked at me. I genes to the wall and felt around. I felt a line on the wall making me trace out the line tracing a square in the wall. I pushed the inside of the traced square making the square push in. I heard it fall back as I pushed it in. Then I reached into the square hole and felt around inside. I gasped feeling an object inside. Then I poked my other hand inside and grabbed a few more things inside. I took them out. I had picked up a pocket knife, 2 cans of soup and a flashlight with batteries.
"Here you guys share this food" I said as I tossed them the can. I plopped my hand back into the hole to see if there was anymore things inside. Nope. Then I walked over and say down by the girls.
"Oh thank god, food at last" Praise said as I smiled.
"Well look around for some more supplies later. You guys can eat up for now" I said as they nodded. Dani handed me the can making me take a sip out of it.