BOM-24

I'm doing this because I appreciate you guys. You smart. You loyal. You grateful. I appreciate that. Y'all ain't reading this but I'm still writing it. DJ KHALED. (This boy in my art class says Dj Kuled)

Rita POV

Chris was snoring. I looked over at him. I smiled. It's been a while since I've slept with this man. I love him. I will always love him and everything about him.

Except for his farts. He just farted and my gosh. It smiles like a skunk died up there. I covered my nose.

Then Chris started laughing.

"You were awake this whole time?" I asked him. he looked at me and kept laughing.

"Yes." he said. Still laughing.

"Chris that was so nasty. What did you eat today? Beans?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think you're rolling your eyes at?" he asked me.

"Obviously you. I mean. who else?" he stared at me.

"Oh you think you're slick aye?"

"What? No. What's with that aye at the end of your sentence?"
"Rita thinks she's funny mate." he said.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked. "I'm English, not Australian nigga."

"Never said you were either." he said. "I just wanted an accent for a hour."

"Leave me alone." I said. He laughed.

"I can't. I need to have you all to myself." he said wrapping his arm around me.

"Uh, you have me all to yourself."

"I know. But I want you to know something."
"What's that?"

 "I want to be with you forever."  he said.

"I want to be with you forever." I said. He smiled.

"So, no more secrets. OK?"

"Ok. So, do you want to start. Or should I?"

"I'll go. I hate drinking beer. It taste like nasty ass apple juice."

"What?"

"Right. I hate when people bring up old shit. But you knew. Uhhhh, I also hate when people assume things that aren't true. And I hate when people lie to me about things or don't tell me the full story or tell when things aren't right."

"So you hate what I did?" I asked. He looked into my eyes. Then grabbed my hands.

"Exactly what I mean." I smiled. "But one thing that I have to say is, I hate wearing condoms which is why Royalty is here."

"I thought you said that the condom broke." I said.

"When was this said."

"Broken condoms unprotected sex. Which reminds me, are you std free?"

"If I wasn't, you would have had plenty by now." he said.

"truuue." I said. He shook his head.

"But, yeah, key terms in the song, unprotected sex. I ain't use no condom."

"Oh."
"And don't worry, I used condoms with the other girls." I stared at him. "I'm playing. Don't kill me."

"Yeah you better be."