BOM-9

Chris POV
I was cooking some food. I haven't seen Royalty all day. My mother had her yesterday.

I was in the middle of frying chicken when somebody knocked on the front door. I put down the spatula and turn the fire off. I ran to the door. I opened the door. Rita standing there. She smiled.
" what are you doing here? " I asked.
"I wanted to see you." She slurred.
"You seen me earlier." I said trying to back up. But, Rita had a strong grip on me.
"I want all of you."
She kissed me. I backed up. Rita stared at me I looked away. "Rita, you're drunk." I said.
She sighed. "I'm not drunk." She said walking into the kitchen. "I only had this many drinks." She put up her hand. Held out all five fingers. She smiled.
"Come on. You need to go to sleep."
She frowned. "I don't wanna go to sleep daddy."
"Whoa thur." I said. "Don't call me that. I have a daughter now."
"But daddy." She said stomping her foot. "I'm not tired. I want have sex."
"Well you can do that at your house. Rita, I'm pretty sure you got Vinny the vibrator."
"I don't. Even if I did, that isn't sex. And I want you. " She smiled. She kissed me again. She backed me into the refrigerator. She grabbed CJ. I groaned. I felt her smile. I tried to move but Rita was right in front of me. She smiled seductively. Then, she tugged on my pants. She went down and pulled down my pants. Shw was about to put Cj in her mouth when my mother opened the front door.
"Oh Lord! Chris, what is going on?" My mother said covering Royalty's eyes. Rita jumped up wiping off her mouth.
"Mama. Why are you here so soon?" I asked.
"So soon, Chris, I told you I'd be here at 5. Its 5."
"What? Mama time flies fast doesn't it?"
"I'm going to put Royalty in her bed. Control this situation Christopher."
My mother walked upstairs. I looked at Rita. She stared at me. I massaged my forehead. "Rita wtf! I told you, you had to go, that we couldn't do this. And you kept going! Then my mother caught us."
"Chris you're 26. I don't think matters if you're mother catches us."
"It does matter Rita! What if that wasn't my mother? Huh? What would you say then?"
"What do you mean?"
"Paparazzi Could've been there. You and I Would've been all over the news. Plus everybody hates me already so the headline would've been, Chris Brown got head while his daughter is sleeping. Oh yeah and Rita Ora was doing it. Rita, I think you shoud go." I said going to the door.
She looked at me. Her eyes started to water. "I should've listened to Nia."
"What do you mean?"
"She told me that you only care about yourself."
"What? I care about people. Especially my daughter."
"Oh really. Y go u didn't seem to care about that in the scenario you just said."
I smiled. "Ok, yu want to uderstand my f*cking knowledge? I don't want to be seen as a bad father. If I seem like it now, when Royalty grows up and is able to look up her father, I don't her to see all by the bad things he did. And that scenario is one of the worst. And its sad that people don't realize that. Please leave. " I opened the door.
She walked out the door. She turned to say something but I slammed the door. I sighed. My mother came downn the steps. I looked at her.
"Come here baby." She said. I hugged her. Since I was taller than her, I was crying on her head. "Don't let anyone make you think that you're a bad father. You are a wonderful father. "
"Thank you mama."
"Now let's talk about this whole kitchen sex thing. Do you do think often?"
"No mama." I said smiling.
"Are you sure because you looked like it was a regular thing for you."
"Nope first time." I said.
"Even though you're nasty, I love you Chris."
"I love you too Mama."
"Now, I'm going to leave. Charlie and I are going to try new things in the bedroom. "
"Ma I didn't need to know that. "