BOM - 14

Chris POV
Rita was in New York still when I flew out to LA. I was laying in bed when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id. It was my mother.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby." she said.
"Hey. What's the matter?" I asked. I could tell that my mother had something bad to tell me because she didn't answer it like she did when she was happy.
"I don't know if I should tell you." she said.
"Ma. What is it? Is it about my Ro-Bug?" I asked. I could feel my heart drop a little bit. I mean. She is my life. Besides my mama.
"Who? Are you talking about Royalty? No Chris."
"What is it?"
"Rita." she said. I was quiet for a second.
"What about her?" I asked getting angry.
"Chris, I think she's cheating on you." She said. I groaned. I think she is lying. I mean. This isn't the first time that she told me that the girl I was daring cheated on me.
"Ma. Stop lying."
"I'm not lying Chris. I saw her and this man walk into her apartment. I heard a lot of things. And I know that you're in LA." she said. I sat up. "I even recorded it."
"What?"
"Not them so you can see them. Just the sounds." she said.
"Alright. Mama. I'll be there in the morning."

The next day.

I knocked on my mothers door. She looked at me and half smiled. "Hey baby."
"Hey Mama." I said. We hugged.
"Do you wanna hear it?" she asked when we sat in the living room.
"I guess." I said. I rubbed my temples. She played the recording. Now, me and Rita had sex before. I know her moans. And those were it. I groaned.
"I'm sorry baby."
"It's not your fault Mama. I shouldn't have trusted a hoe."
"Watch ya mouth by." she said slapping me.
"Owww." I said. She smiled.
"What are you going to do?"
"Ask her about it." I looked at the time. "I have to radio station because she is performing now."
"Alright baby. Don't do anything Jesus wouldn't do." she said.
"Anything I do, Jesus more than likely wouldn't do."
"Just don't be stupid." she called after me.
I drove to the radio station speeding most of the way. Unless I saw a cop or something of that sort.
I got out the car once I got to the radio station. I ran up the steps. Everybody waved to me as I passed through. Once I got upstairs, I saw the radio host talking to Rita.
"So you gonna perform a song for us?"
"Yeah." She started singing. I stared at her. She looked at me and smiled. After singing, the radio went to commercial. She stood up. Then she ran to me. She wrapped her hands around my neck.
"I missed you." she said. I stared into her eye. She seemed like she was telling the truth.
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. She nodded. I grabbed her hand and walked towards the waiting room. I sat on the couch. "So what'd you been up to lately?" I asked.
She smiled. "Nothing. Just missing you."
"Did you have a male guest over your house?" I asked. She squinted her eyes. Just then I got a text. I looked at it. It was from my nigga ASAP Rocky.
Rocky- Have you listened to my new song?
I looked at Rita.
Me- Nah.
Then he sent me a link to his song. I listened to the song. I listened to it. I frowned when I heard the part about Rita.
I stopped listening to it. "I'm listening." I said to Rita.
"Your mother told you didn't she?"
"So you cheated on me?"
"I'm sorry. I was lonely. You weren't here."
"Oh so you cheat on me because you were lonely?"
"You shouldn't even be talking. Royalty was created because you cheated." She said. I stared at her.
"You know, before you. After Karruche, I didn't have sex. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to mess up again like I did with her. I guess me changing is best. I also think that we shouldn't be together." I said. I stood up. "Bye Rita. Lose my number. I'm tired of this shit man." I left the radio station while she was calling my name.