Running...Erm, Flying

(Moonlight's point of view). Moonlight was flying away...Again. He was really getting sick of it. This was the second time he had been forced to run, and trust me you don't want to know what happened the first time. He just wanted to find Sunny and go back home but this STUPID dragon would not stop following him. "I can't outrun him for long eventually he will catch up to me.", Moonlight thought. But then the sight of Queen Thorn's palace came into view and Moonlight nearly fell out of the sky because he was so happy to see the palace. But...Something was wrong. "Oh no", Moonlight said. There's a fight in front of the palace! Why wasn't Queen Thorn doing anything? Then he saw the look on her face and looked at what she was looking at. IT WAS A RAINWING by the moons why was a rainwing in the sand kingdom? But Queen Thorn's look was more startled than curious but as Moonlight got closer he saw some other features. SANDWING features by the moons she must be a hybrid. All of this flashed through his mind right before the dragon from earlier slammed into him and sent him sprawling into the pile of fighting dragons. "HELP", Moonlight yelled "he's trying to kill me!". Just then three of the Queen's soldiers seized the dragon and tried to haul him away but he bit one's throat and sent the other one into the wall of the sand palace. But as though the dragons multiplied, four more soldiers hauled the dragon away. Moonlight wanted to fly over to the hybrid and talk to her, but his wings were screaming in pain from the fall and he didn't know if it would ever heal...

What do you think will happen next to Moonlight? Do you think he will get his wing fixed? Wait till Moonlight's next chapter and find out!!!