The Dragon

(Moonlight's point of view)

Moonlight was walking around the Sand kingdom wondering where Sunny was. He had been looking for her all day, but he couldn't find her. Then he stopped and thought about where she could be and he slapped himself because he was such an idiot. Of course she would be with Queen Thorn at the castle. But why was she there today? She doesn't have another meeting until the next day Moonlight thought to himself. He made his way to the castle but he stopped on the way and landed. Had he seen something or was it just a lizard?, Moonlight thought. So Moonlight went down to see what it was, but what he saw was so horrifying that he tried to run away but the dragon saw him and chased him. Moonlight thought he had lost him but the dragon flew out in front of him and snarled,"What are you running from little dragon?" "Is one dragon eating another too horrifying for your little eyes?", he snarled again. "No", said Moonlight, but inside his entire body was screaming "YES". But he didn't want to show fear in front of this dragon. He didn't want to end up as his next meal. He tried to yell but the other dragon saw it coming and rushed over and clamped his snout shut. "You better not yell or I will rip your throat out.", he growled. "Then I guess I'll have to fight you then."Moonlight yelled, hoping someone would hear him. Moonlight roared and kicked the dragon's underside and clawed his eye. "You'll regret that little dragonet!", he roared. "Yell well you'll regret trying to kill me.", he yelled at him.

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!! Sorry but I had to p.s. this is Moonlight_hail