Sunshine Attacked

(Sunshine's Point of View)

Sunshine landed quietly in front of Queen Thorn's magnificent castle. She had flown the whole way and her wings were aching. Sunshine saw a small group of dragons yelling at each other angrily. She sneaked over to the group and watched them carefully. "It's not fair!!" A voice boomed. "It's not your choice what Queen Thorn does!" Another voice yelled. "Well it's the tribe I'm in and that's not my choice either! I-" The voice cut off and Sunshine realized that an angry SandWing was staring at her. "Hey!! What are you doing?!" He yelled as he ran over to Sunshine. "Uuh...I..uummm..." Sunshine stuttered. The SandWing jumped on her back and crushed her. She uselessly tried to shove the dragon off her, only making the SandWing angrier. She felt talons grab her and pin her down. Extra talons. This dragon has six claws! Sunshine thought. She shifted her gaze and sure enough, saw that the dragon had extra claws on each talon. "What are you doing!? Get off me!" Sunshine yelled. She was already hurting enough. She had just fought her father and liked him and then flown for miles to get to Thorn's castle and now she was being attacked....again. "I'll get off you once you tell me what you were found spying you lazy RainWing!" The extra clawed dragon spat. "I'M NOT A RAINWING!" Sunshine roared and shoved the dragon off of her. He stood up and growled. "If I were you I would just shut up and cooperate." He lunged at her and she roared in agony as he crushed her shoulder. He smirked and pressed down in her. She stopped struggling and winced as the huge dragon's weight crushed her bones. She let out one last squeak before she passed out from not being able to breathe and from the pain.