One<3

*Rain*P.o.v

"Rain get up time for school!" my brother yelled for me. "NO!" i growled covering my face with a pillow, "Do i have to get mom?" he warned.

"Nope!" i jumped out of bed walking towards my closet. I really hate school as you can see, walking in my walk in closet.

I picked outr some ripped black skinnie jeans, with a half cut white shirt with a black skull on the front of it. Walking inside my bathroom.

Laying my cloths on the sink as i strip out of my last nights cloths. Jumping the shower turning on  cold.

Letting the water running down my back felt nice and relaxing, after my long shower i got up wrapping a towel around me.

Looking in the mirror as my golden eyes stare back at me, i have long raven black hair down to my butt, plush pink lips.

Light skin tone that stands out. And Golden eyes with a hint of orange and green in them, drying off throwing on my cloths for the day.

Putting on my black pumps with spikes on them. "Ready!" i yelled grabbing my phone and book bag.

I ran down stairs into my car. Putting the keys in egnition, Pulling out of the drive way down the road to hell.

Taking out my head phones plugging them into my iPhone. Putting on 'Classic by Olley Murs', After a dread full 20 minutes.

I arrived at school, just wonderful!. Parking in the shade as i hopped out of my car turning it off, Slinging my book bag over my shoulder.

Walking threw a coward of people. "Emo freak!" Jessica the slut spat at me, "Hi emo freak I'm Rain" i smiled at her.

She glared at me with her beaty black eyes. "What is there something you want, slut" i spat in her face.

She growled lowly at me. "Stay the hell out of my way got it" she shoved me, "Someone's on there period" i called back giggling.

Her head snapped back at me with her wolf coming to the surface. "what did you say bitch" she snarled storming over to me.

"I said 'Someone on there period' " i snapped slightly. She pushed on the floor jumping on me, I grabbed her by the throat getting up holding her high.

"Don't mess with a pure blood alpha bitch" i growled throwing her to the floor. She shook with fear and anger,

Walking away from her putting my head phones back in. Swinging my hips to the beat as the song keep playing,

"Your over my head, I'm out of my mind. Thinking i was born a different time, one of a kind. Living in a wolrd gone plastic, baby your so classic" i sang.

Sounding like Ariana Grande mixed with Shakara. "Ima pick you up in a Caddlilac, like a gentelman, bring it glamour. Keep it real in the way i feel" i sang walking to my locker.

I couldn't help but dance. Swinging my hips, kind of like Chaci Gonzales(a youtube dance from I. aM. Me) she's my fav dancer.

The song ended playing my other favorite 'Problem by Becky G Ft. Will. I. Am'. Grabbing my text book for science along with my notebook an pencil.

Closing my locker walking towards my science class with hell beggings. "Hey cutie" a male voice called to me.

Looking up to see the most hottest boy in front of me. Black shaggy hair, piercing blue eyes, well built, plush lips so kissable.

Tone skin, Tall, and a cocky smirk gracing his lips. "Like what you see" his voice was raspy, everygirl would fall for.

But not me, "I've seen better" i smirked walking in class. "Mine." he growled grabbing me by my waist.