I walked to his car and got in. I wonder who that yelling person is... It was scary enough that if the voice was directed at me, I would probably cry.

Dana finally came from the house. He looked perfectly fine, he got in and drove off like nothing was wrong.

"Who was yelling for you?" I asked after a moment of silence. He looked at me for a second then turned back to the road.

"My dad," I nodded

"Why was he yelling like that? Did you do something?" I know Dana wasn't an angel but he seems like a guy who has parents who don't care about what he does.

"No," We pulled up to my house. I got out and started for my door. "Hey, Soph," I turned around to looked at him. "No boys. I don't want to get 'jealous'" he winked. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house.

---

I was getting everything ready for the sleep over. You know, pillows, chocolate, cookies, cupcakes, chips, juice, water, pizza. All that good stuff.

I texted the girls to let them know they could come over.

I heard the first knock.

"Come in!" I yelled. I heard the door open then close. "I'm in the kitchen!"

"No. I thought you were just invisible." McKinsey joked as she walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cupcake and licking the icing off first.

"Why do  you do that?" McKinsey shrugged.

"I don't know. Taste better, I guess." I shook my head and heard another knock on the door. I jogged to the door and saw Bay waving.

"Hey, Bay, we're in the kitchen right now." I said.

"Cool, I brought some monsters." I jumped.

"Put them in the fridge!"

Everyone arrived and we brought the snacks to the living room.

After watching a couple scary movies and eating about a million calories it was late enough to start war talk, By war talk, I mean Virginity Game talk.

The doorbell rang and I hurried over hoping it was Rena.

"Rena!" I hugged the redhead and pulled her to the living room, McKinsey smiled, knowing Rena well since they live in the same house.

"Guys, this is Rena, Zack's sister." They all stared at her not sure how they should react. Mad? Impressed? Scared? I don't know.

"Hi." Rena offered up with a grin, they all waved. Rena sat In between McKinsey and I.

"Let's get to business. Since you've been placed in the game, what's all happened?" I needed a good understanding of how strong the other boys are coming off. Emma was first to speak

"Nick and I made out, but he took me to this fancy restaurant and we went through this zoo thing and it was so sweet. But that's all we did; make out. I left after that." she said. Hmm,.. I knew he would be more of the sweet guy type. Most dangerous, if you ask me.

"Emma, don't fall for that. That's his thing. He's the romantic one. Next, he'll take you out to his family's beach house and you guys will roast marshmallows, dance on the beach and he'll tell you he likes you a lot. No, he doesn't. But, if you believe that, then I believe he will get you in your bra and underwear, but you will probably say to stop there." Rena said. Now she had every one of us hooked on her words

"How do you know that?" Emma asked pretty much astonished.

"Because, I've seen this enough times. Remember? I've been here since they made this stupid game; some of my friends were placed in it." Rena was my secret weapon against Dana! And Zack. and Nick... but mostly Dana.