Chapter 1: Dark brown eyes

"I was lost in your eyes, now I couldnt find the way back"

The school bell rang on every corner of the hall and there's Jeon Jungkook, sitting under the tree completely focused on the set of men playing football on the field.

It's not like he's going to fail on his classes anyway, he majors in business law and takes minor classes for photography. He doesnt move a bit as he watched the black haired Kim Taehyung sprinted on the yards with the ball on his hand, scoring a goal once he reached the opponent's base

He was quick to take a shot of him smiling, his tan skin was glowing under the ray of sunlight, sweat all over his body but it doesnt even make him less attractive.

"How does it feel like having you obscenely close to me"

He suddenly blushed at the thought. His fingers grazed on his lips, thinking over. The feeling he got, the butterflies on his stomach just by looking at him from afar, and ofcourse the thought of him kissing his lips after scoring a goal excites him. Every detail of him is on his mind and again he is lost.

He was lost with those dark brown eyes that locked with his for a second, he was lost with the feelings he got for the elder ever since he saw him walk infront of him in the school library and that's when he knew he was in love, he is in love with the art that Kim Taehyung resembles.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when the coach blew his whistle signalling the two team to take a break, he gripped on his camera and peeked on the photos he took since earlier and smiled in an instant because it's full with the elder's different angles.

He stood up and dusted his pants, carefully placing his camera back to its bag and had a one last glance on Taehyung who was drinking his water while resting on the bench. He smiled, knowing that his day is already complete by just seeing him fine.

"Alright, time for studies" he sighed, getting his backpack with a frown and no desires of attending his morning class.

He would rather sit on the field for a few hours, watching him play all day, taking photos of him and admiring everything that he does. But ofcourse, priorities- he can't let his scholarship down or else he will never see him ever again.

He walked towards the building's door, stealing one last glance on the black haired male and heaved another heavy sigh once he got inside the empty halls.

"Great, i'm late again"

"Jungkook!" Jungkook was startled when someone called his name, almost had a heart attack when he thought it was some professor who will send him to detention for cutting his classes.

"Oh hey Jimin, what's up?" Jimin rolled his eyes and jogged his way towards Jungkook, punching his arm gently "it's Jimin hyung for you, how many times do I have to remind you?"

Jungkook wheezed, having fun on teasing Jimin. "Til you get tired"

"Whatever" Jimin blurted out as they both started walking on the empty hallway "why are you out anyway?"

"I did some very important stuffs" Jungkook shrugged, recalling Taehyung that made him smile in an instant.

"And by important stuffs, you mean Taehyung" Jimin replied in sarcasm, he know his friend very well.

"You know I love taking photos of art" Jungkook said nonchantly cutting off the talking, Jimin could only roll his eyes because Jungkook is literally skipping classes just to see the boy who doesnt even know his existence.

They ended up on the school's library, waiting for their first subject to end since they have the same classes for the next subject, might as well take a short nap.

-

"That's all for today, you can go" Taehyung wiped his sweat with the back of his hand, quickly grabbing a bottle of water and chugged it down.

"What a long day" I grabbed my stuffs and went inside the locker room to get some fresh clothes and take a shower.

My muscled relaxed once the warm water splashed on my sweat soaked body, quickly cleansing it with some body soap and washing my hair with my favorite shampoo. After showering, i changed into some dirty white shirt and black shorts and got out of the area.

It's already 6:35 pm, the sun was down early and the sky is now pitch black. Only the streetlights serves light on the path I'm walking, my earphones are plugged on my ear as I blasted some random Gdragon music.

Taehyung was so busy sending his girlfriend a message when he didn't notice a car speeding out of the road towards his direction, it's like the time slowed down when he stopped from his tracks and a flash of light blinding him for a second he couldn't even move

"Watch out!!!" He heard someone shouted then he was pushed out of the way, in a split second his head was bleeding along with the guy who got bumped from saving him.

He tried to look at the unconcious male laying on his own pool of blood even with his blurry vision, he felt so numb and tried his best to stay awake but he failed, and that's when darkness consumed him.

"Maybe... maybe i was blinded with love...
...That I would rather get hurt than seeing you cry"