Chapter 1 - All Over Again

Start from the beginning

Well, I'd better sleep now. Tomorrow's a big day, and I want to wake up fresh and ready to go. Good night!

Lily xoxo

Lily closed her diary and placed it under her pillow once again. After setting aside Romeo and Juliet, she pulled her covers around her, taking a deep breath. She stared up at her ceiling, eyes wide with wonder, hands clasped together under the covers resting on her stomach. Her hair was surrounding her head on her pillow, her porcelain skin glowed. Lily sighed, thinking to herself, when will I find him? My true love, my Prince Charming, my savior? Time's running out. Where is he?

She rubbed her eyes and yawned. Lily flicked off her bedside light and everything went black.

The Next Morning - 6:oo A.M.

Lily huffed angrily as she struggled to carry her trunk into the trunk of the car. She blew a string of hair out of her face, pouting a bit, and finally dropped her trunk into the back seat of her dad's car.

"Lily have you got in yet, darling?" her father called as he crossed the front yard, his spectacles resting on his nose and glimmering blue eyes smiling. Streaks of grey had begun to grow in his dark red hair, and soft wrinkles were starting to form around his mouth.

"Yeah, Dad. Let's go. We're going to be late!" Lily said tensely, playing with her hair, leaning against the door of her father's car.

He chucked to himself: she reminded him so much of himself as a teenager, so studious and hard working. He was very proud. "Okay, why don't you say goodbye to Petunia and Mum before you leave?"

Lily's face fell, dreading another encounter with her sister, with whom she didn't like to interact, especially on this joyous day.

"Fine, fine," Lily muttered, as she stomped over to her house and slammed the door behind her.

Her mother's soft voice echoed into the hallway, and Lily stopped to listen to what they were quarreling about. Her mother had been a kind woman, and never wanted to disappoint her children, wanting to give them whatever they pleased. She was usually very jubilant and radiant, but ever since her sister's engagement, the household was chaotic. Lily was afraid to breathe as she pressed her ear to the parlor door.

"...I know, know. I am just saying that the tiara is a little pricy. Are you sure you need it?" her mother asked petunia, her blonde hair pinned back into a ponytail and green eyes were timid.

"Of course I am going to need it! It had to be perfect!" Petunia snapped, her arms crossed over her cheat, glaring at her mother.

Lily awkwardly walked in, not able to bear seeing her sister scream at her mother again. It had happened a lot throughout the weeks of boiling head that Lily had resided here, and she didn't want to leave her house thinking that those were the only moments she was going to take to Hogwarts with her.

Her mother's face looked a little brighter when she saw Lily awaiting her. She scanned her beautiful daughter, thinking about how much she had grown up over the years. It only seemed that yesterday, Lily had turned five and had gotten her first bicycle, shouting o delights filled the house. But now she stared at a young woman so had finally grown up.