Chapter 4 The Enemy

Yugiri gets cut of they all hear the gym door open when they found who it was yugiri, shouponie and Rei got piss of at the person who came in with his gang who could this person be that the three guys hate so much.

Yugir- what the fuck are you doing here!

aki (top pic)- what i can't come and say hi that hurts yuyu chan come on don't be so mean to your master. yugir was so mad that he wanted to kill aki he knows what aki wants and that is ruki knowing him he wants to make riuki suffer for what he did. Two years ago riuki and aki were a thing but end up breaking up aki says that riuki cheated on him when in realty it was him so why hurt riuki if he knows that he is the one who caused the break up which yugir is now his sex slave we'll get to the details on the next few chapter.

Yugiri- I' m not your bitch any more! You fucking dick!!! Tsk.

Aki- oh really your not my bitch and so you say I'm a dick will I'm the dick you sucked on every day and night babe and you know you like getting fucked. Shponie and rei looked at each other and back to yugir like what is he talking about. He couldn't find the way to explain to them but he will later.

Yugiri- I told you to stay away from me that I never wanted to see you again and I know you want to ruki so you can hurt riuki to get revenge on him because you got everyone think that riuki cheated on you but in realty you were the one who cheated on him you fucking slut whore.

Aki- bravo my bunny you are so smart that you know me to well yes I cheated on him and made everyone think that he cheated on me but what you don't know is that he beat me when we were together. he lied to all of you riuki is a low life bastard who just like to play with anyone that he is with but sadly you guys are blind and because of what he did to me I will still something really precious of his but not just jet. Aki leaves with his ganga while he others were all wounder wha just happened the gym was silent until one of the guys broke the silence.

Yomi- yugiri what was that all about what did he mea by you are his bitch how do know each other?

Tora- yomi don't be rude he doesn't need to explain to us anything if he doesn't want to plus it's his personal life.

Yugiri tells them every thing about aki and the reason why he became aki's bitch. And that reson was because he wants to protect riuki and ruki what I mean about that is that yugi here is in love with riuki althou he never told riuki about his feelings. He wants Riuki and Ruki to be happy even if it hurts him but should he tell riuki about all this and about his feelings or should he wait for a bit more...

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated for a long time it just that I have another wattpad account n I been working on other stories so if u want to check it out then here it is EunAe1718 anyway I know this chapter is short I run out of ideas but I promise to make the next chapter longer well hope you injoy this chapter see u soon :)