CHAPTER 1 STEAL RUKI'S HEART

JROCK ACADEMY SCHOOL

RIUKI AND RUKI LOVE STORY

riuki- Ruki wake up Ruki * Riuki cries while holding Ruki in his harms pleas... don't leave me ruki *says with a soft voice* i i... can't live without you i love you.

The band attend the funeral when the funeral ended riuki gave his last words... lol just kidding ruki didn't die eh eh i bet you guys were shocked or probably when it started reading it you fell of your chair and died. Thats not how the story starts this story that i am about to write will kill you that is if you dare read it guess you all are tired of me talking and not letting you read the story ok i'll stop in joy!!!!

Chapter 1 Steal Ruki's Heart

RUKI

"i am Matsumoto Takanori i prefer the name ruki its my first year in jrock academy school jet my life is complicated ever since my brother will i'll tell you later because of him i can't get close to any guy i felt so lonely and unsafe until i meat him the one who makes me feel safe the who should me how to love again and the one who stole my heart he was the one who turned my world around."

First day of the semester the students looked at the info board to see who they have to share rooms with Ruki finds his room and unpacks his stuff riuki comes in and says.

riuki- "konichiwa looks like we'll be room mates i am riuki you must be matsumoto takanori nice to meet you" Riuki smiles at him this is not the first time they meet he knows ruki since they were kids though he was friends with kai he knows ruki doesn't remember him.

ruki- Doozo yoroshiku please call me ruki. *looks down so riuki wouldn't know he was blushing and thinking what he should say*.

riuki- Hope we get along and become friends * ruki nods sadly*will i'll see you around. waves with a cute smile.

ruki- he seems nice and really handsome to will i better get going don't wanna be late for my first class.

RIUKI

"Looks like faith reunited us once again you haven't change at all my cute ruki soon i'll confess my love to you mmm maybe i'll wait a bit more. I'll protect you and love you nobody will stop us from loving each other i'll make sure that you'll only be mine and not anyone elses but first i'll win your heart."

First class was over its lunch time ruki looks around for a sit he can;t find one he goes to the second floor of the cafeteria finally finds one and away from the rest of the guys. he eats his lunch.

shoupon- Hi is it ok if i set with you there's no more room down their luckily i saw you up here".

said a voice ruki looked up standing in front of him was...

ruki- sure have a sit.

shoupon-sorry for being rude watashi wa shoupon dues you must be ruki right?

ruki- Hai how do you know my name? *looking shocked*.

shoupon- we're in the same math class i sit two desk down across from you. while eating his food like a little kid.

ruki-oh... *looking at shoupon with a are you ok look*.

i bet if u were ruki you'll probably think it looks kawaii no? WILL I THINK IT IS! XD.

shoupon- i see you're sharing a room with riuki he's a cool dude and good looking. *while slurping ramen*.

rei comes in looking for shouponie boo which he spots him in the second floor

rei-shoupon chan! their you are... oh who's your friend.

shoupon-*stands up* oh rei this is ruki, ruki is rei you should meet yugiri he's a great person RIGHT REI! :3

rei- yea what you should know about the three of us is that we are in like guy bromance when we say sexy dirty things to each other we get hot and turned on we start kissing really rough you know french kissing and love doing naughty things to one another.

*looking at shouponie with a naughty look and squeezing shoupon ass why your going to find out in a second*.

rei- i told you that i was going to get you from what you did yesterday *he whispers in his ear*

ok so what he means by that was that shouponie umm how can i say it will he and rei were play around ok they were doing it! XD and while they were doing it will rei got a phone call from a friend... shoupon put his arms around rei and started to kiss him in the neck then decided to bit rei's ear he knew that rei didn't like when he gets bitten in the ear but this time rei got turned on he pind shoupon down on the bed rei did finish what he started last night so tonight he'll finish what he started.

shoupon- *blishing rei's hand still on touching/squeezing his butt* yeah rei what was it you wanted to tell me?

rei- oh yeah that umm yugiri won't be able to join us tomorrow for karaoke night/ drinking night he said he had stuff to do.* looking at his phone for any messages*

shoupon- aww really *sighs* what are we going to do AH! * with a big smile on his face* ruki-chan can you come with us tomorrow.

ruki- wo?! uh i don't... know

shoupon- come on it'll be fun and we can get to know each other more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease with cherry on TOP. *BEING SOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII*.

RUKI- OK OK I'LL go i'll go you can stop with that kawaii face its killing me.

HAI! we better get going or we'll be late for our next class.

rei- ok then see you to on saturday at 6pm ok sorede wa mata! *waving good bye*

As the day ended all the jrockers students eat diner and then go to the shower room when they are done then they either study, hang out or sleep oh ugh i almost forgot that there is a shower room called the L-room no its not the losers room if thats what you were thinking it actually the lovers shower room where the lovers can do anything they want what they want when they want eh eh 3:) *IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE I CAN SOMETIMES BE DIRTY MINDED I MEAN WHO DOESN'T RIGHT!!!!!!!!* but any way Ruki took a shower right away before the rest came in as he walks to his dorm someone grabs him by the the waist ruki got surprised he tries to free himself from the guy but the guy ends up trapping him again pushes ruki to the wall

URUHA:Mmm *LICKING HIS LIPS WITH A SMIRK ON HIS FACE* looks like i'll have be having some fun tonight.

RUKI struggles trying to get away from uruha until he heirs a familiar voice it was riuki.

RIUKI-LET HIM GO! URUHA!

URUHA-*SIGHS* Talk about the king of rome don't you have something better to do?

RIUKI-NOT if it involves you*GIVING URUHA A COLD LOOK*

Uruha lets ruki go whispers in ruki's ear "you got lucky this time" walks towards riuki their shoulders hit each other.

RIUKI-*WALS TOWARDS RUKI* are you ok?

RUKI- Y...Y...Yes arigato *WALKS AWAY*

RIUKI- ruki wait *grabs his arm* meet me at the L-shower room tomorrow since you get in first i need to talk to you about... about something ok can meet there tomorrow?

RUKI-Hai.*says shyly both start walking to the dorm together*

RIUKI-Oh and from now on stay by my side and I'll ask shoupon, rei and yugiri not to leave your side. well we're here you go in i'll be back i need to take care of some business *smiles*.

RUKI-mm*nods*opens the door he looks to his left as he see riuki walk down the hall.

RUKI'S POV

I Am glad that riuki came right on time if he didn't i don't know what would have happened what's wrong with me when i saw with him my heart started to beat really fast and i feel safe around him. I wonder what he wants to tell me guess i'll find out tomorrow*sighs* i think i'm falling for him could it be that i'm in love with him? i got to be careful really careful

TO BE CONTINUED

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT I DID MY BEAST ON WRITING IT WITH A LOT OF POSITION WILL I'LL BE WORKING ON CHAPTER 2 WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM WILL THEIR LOVE GROW STRONGER AS THE DAY PASSES?