chapter 3 in love and confiusd

THE WORDS OF RIUKI KEPT PLAYING OVER AND OVER IN MY HEAD * I love you Ruki , I won't have anyone else but you. I don't want to regret this. I love you ruki.* HE  LOVES ME... Wait, that can't be true we're both guys. He might be confused... Yeah that's it but he kissed me *thinks of the kiss* No it can't be, it's all a dream right? *sigh* what should I do? Why is this happening to me, why? I'll forget about it and go to sleep tomorrow will BE ANOTHER DAY.

Ruki falls a sleep after what happened with him and riuki the next day ruki wakes up seeing that riuki had already woken up his bed was all tidy and neat Ruki gets dress then leave the dorm when he walks in the cafeteria  he sees shouponie and the rest of the idiots calling his name to come and set with them which he dose.

Shouponie- hey ruki Wats up

Ruki- umm Zutto nani mo arimasen what about you guys?

shouponie- oh just trying to deal with this Atama-tsuki o shimasu they are driving me nuts. yugiri was here but left to do something so it's just one butt head who is driving me nuts.

rei- hey we are not butt heads ok skiiiii I mean I'm not a butt head ok shish. Your the one who driving me into HELL!!!

shouponie- what ever *sigh* any way do you like riuki for a room mate *wink wink*

ruki- *holds back a blush* its ok i guess

he's a nice person have no problems with him at all and...will he is attractive *blushes even more*

Rei- awwe our Ruki is in love *starts jumping up and down like a fangirl*

Shoupnie - oi stop fangirl will yeah it's not like the world is going to end shish

Ruk- hehe the thing is that he had confessed his love to me.

Shou and Rei- *when they heard what they think they heard the spite out milk out of their mouths and looked at each other and back to Ruki in surprised * eeeeh!!!! He did what?!!!!

Ruki- he confessed his love to ...me

Shou and Rei- OMFG!!!

Shoupnie- u can't believe he confessed to you what did you say to him? *wanting to know everything *

Ruki- I didn't answer but he said to think about it and that he will wait until I'm ready to answer him.

Rei- I see I can tell you are in love with him but at the same time confused I know it hard to fall in love it can be difficult sometimes. But hey you'll know when is the right time to tell him and when you're ready to know you're true feelings.

Ruki- thanks guys for helping me out I love you both. *hugs them*

yugiri- oh so you don't love me and no hugs for me just this two shit face just kidding. Konishiwa i'm yugiri nice to meet you your Ruki right * Ruki nods as saying yes* will I've heard a lot about you I wanted to get to know you but I've been busy until now.

Ruki- nice to meet you too shou and Rei have told me about you it's great to finally meet you. *giving him one of his kawaii smiles*

Yugiri- I heard that you are sharing a room with riuki *ruki tries not to blush but fails*

Ruki- yeah

Yugiri- sooo do you like sharing a room with him? *yugiri notice how Ruki when someone mentions riuki*

Ruki- hum.....it's ok like I told shou kun and Rei kun

Rei- stop asking so many questions to poor Ruki yugiri shish. *rolling his eyes at yugiri*