The only thing I dreaded the most was the kitchen.

It probably looked like a tornado ran through it.

*******

Placing my hands on my hips I was finally able to smile.

The whole kitchen was cleaned spotless and I was surprised that Harry and I managed to get it this clean in under an hour.

“Can we watch tv now” Harry complained from the sink. He dried up the last plate before placing it on the drying rack.

We had changed from our clothes and I let Harry borrow a pair of my dad’ basketball shorts along with a solid white tank top. I threw our dirty clothes in the washer while we were cleaning the kitchen and at the moment, it’s drying.

“Yeah” I said while making my way over to the living room with him behind.

I jumped onto the couch and grabbed the remote. I began flipping through the channels, trying to find someone good to watch.

I kept skipping until something until a thunderstorm warning caught my attention.

“I heard about that yesterday” Harry said while plopping himself down to me and bringing me into his side.

“Is it supposed to be bad?” I said while looking up at him through my eyelashes.

“Maybe , but I think everyone knows how the news dramatizes everything” he said with a roll of the eyes.

I couldn’t blame him because he was partially true in a sense.

It kind of reminds me of the time when people claimed that the world was going to end but the supposed “end date of the earth” just magically turned out to be the nicest day out of the year so far.

What can I say; people are crazy and too gullible for their own good.

I handed the remote over to Harry and laid my head down on his chest.

He finally stopped on Wipeout and I smiled.

This show is probably one of my favorites because people get to make an ass out of themselves on national TV and it’s hilarious.

“I didn’t know you liked this show” I said while looking over at the TV and laughing.

“Yeah , it has to be one of my favorites to be quite honest”

Throughout the whole episode we would burst out laughing at the people failing and falling into the muddy water.

****

The news was finally somewhat correct since it was pouring outside. The rain sounded as if a million pebbles were being thrown at the windows profusely. I had a feeling that the windows were going to break.

“Are you hungry” Harry asked while breaking his attention from the tv as it went on commercial break.

To be quite honest I wasn’t really hungry, more on the tired side. I guess today really drained me of my energy which I blame Harry for.

“Not really, just tired” I said while shrugging my shoulders and allowing a yawn to escape from my mouth.

“Yeah I’m not hungry either. We’ll just go out for breakfast tomorrow before school”

“I’m going to go take a shower before it gets too late” I said while sitting up from the couch.

“Okay babe , I’ll most likely be down here when you get out” he said while pecking me on the lips.