Chapter 5

Note - Chapter is in third person
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gravel.
Garroth sat upward, siting in gravel.The sky was red above him, solemn and empty.A pool of red fluid next to him, the world was similiar to the Nether but he got a feeling;a strange one.
Swallowing, the tightness of his throat became apparent and he realised his dehydration.
Maybe the pool...no.
Whatever it was, he should stick clear from it.
But it looks so good..., his mind forced.
Suddenly his stomach growled and throat tightened as he glanced at the maroon lake, producing temptation in his heart.He needed it, his mind and body didn't give him a choice.
Getting on his hands and knees, he crawled to the lake, leaning in.
So close.
His nose was inches away from the water.
So red and bright.
His mouth slowly opened to take it in.
So delecious.
As his lips made contact, it was like something inside him pulled the liquid in.He couldn't stop, no matter how disgusting it tasted.It was salty, thick, and it reminded him of blood.
He flailed and screamed, it burned in his throat.His nostrils stinged, and his limbs stiffened and burned.His screams were drained away as the blood got deeper.
This couldn't be normal blood.
He crawled, with his last efforts.He crawled helplessy as his vision blurred, his mind scrambling with multiple voices that didn't belong to him.
He was in a world like no other.
Infact, this world was like a living hell.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As he woke up, he was numb.
Garroth was different.
The first thing he noticed, was his detachemnet.His emotion was gone.As he stood up, he clasped and unclasped his fist.He felt like someone else, like he mentally transformed into someone new.
It can't be possible, he told himself.
He could feel himself tear up, but he still couldn't feel.As more and more tears streaked down his cheeks, he felt empty;no genuine pain, no sadness, not anything.Heck, he was sobbing to the point, down on his knees.
But the worst thing about it, he couldn't feel a single thing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/N:This is super short I'm sorry XD omg well it's been a GREAT DAY for Garroth huh ^3^ Laurence meant to save him, but now can he save him from wherever he is now?

This story is going down a very weird path XD but I can continue if you guys want me too even though I kind of want to discontinue...What do you think?