Chapter Two

G A R R O T H

I sat on then tree, lonesomely for the first time.I'd never thought I'd sit there like that, my mind raced with questions.Aphmau didn't get herself in trouble, did she?No she was too smart for that, I thought.
Worry eased it's way into me, I'd completely forgotten I was on the tree.Trapped in my thoughts, the green grass turned into a smudged blur.Everything was becoming more and more unreachable.
"Garroth?"
Everything flooded back to me, I was so glad I snapped my head toward the voice,"Aph-,"though, who I saw wasn't who I expected,"Laurence?"
He swallowed, throat bobbing down.His eyebrows were furrowed and lips pressed, he looked uncertain.
"Laur..-"
"Garroth,"he interuppted,"What're you doing here?And what is here?"
I chuckled half-heartedly,"I could ask the same for you"
Laurence looked at me,"I've never been the person to act so recklessly,"he began,"but, is there any way that we can bring you back?"
I smiled half-heartedly again,"You've gotten emotional Laurence"
"I...-"Laurence looked down, he appeared to closed his eyes.
The bell sounded before he could finish.

L A U R E N C E

My eyes fluttered open,"....Aphmau would've done the same for you"I whispered.After that, I'd cried myself into a new Laurence.

----------------

A/N:ARRRGGHH it's short again XD!Tell me if you guys want the chapters to be longer because I can extend them if you want I don't really mind ;P and wow you guys are awesome, I honestly didn't think this many people would like this story