I Need You!

Lauren POV
Camila: Lauren I need you!!! Like right now!!

Lauren: OMG Camila! What's wrong I'm on my way right now. Hold on.

I was automatically worried when I got the text. I don't low what was happening, but the next thing I remember I was at Camila's house banging on the door.

Camila: Its open, now hurry up!!

I read the message, and ran through the door right up to Camila's room. When I got there she was was laughing.

"Camila, what the hell?!"

"Awe. Lauren. I just wanted to see you, and I wanted you to come over to cuddle with me."

"That's not funny Camila. I thought that you were hurt, or something bad had happened."

"Well, I'm alright. So now come and cuddle with me!" Camila said in a whiny voice.

"Nope. You don't deserve it.." Lauren said in a stern voice.

With that, Camila jumped up and ran to Lauren. She put her hands around her neck, ad brought her face about 2 inches away for Lauren's.

"If you don't cuddle, you don't get kisses. " Camila whispered in a seductive tone.

Lauren taken back by the way Camila said it, began to push her back onto the bed. Lauren started kissing up Camila's neck, and around her jaw. But Lauren wasn't going to stop there. She pulled Camila into a deep passionate kiss, and rolled over next to her.

"That was hot. " Camila said hoping that Lauren didn't hear her.

Lauren of course did hear. Camila turned to face Lauren.

"Awe Camila's face is all red." Lauren whispered in a playful tone.

"Yea. It's your fault. Kiss me. It'll make it go away." Camila said in a hopeful manner.

When she saw that Lauren wasn't moving in to kiss her, she decides t do he only other option. She got onto of Lauren and started to stratal  her around her hips. She pinned Lauren's hands above, and started to kiss all around her chest area. Lauren was struggling to hold back moans and grunts, so she was holding her breath. Hoping Camila wouldn't notice. As soon as Camila stopped, Lauren automatically missed her lips on her skin.

It was how Lauren's turn to whisper.

"That was hot..." Lauren muttered out.

Camila smiles and pushed into Lauren's side, trying to get comfortable. With that the 2 girls cuddled and shared kisses for the rest of the night.