Part One: My Best Friend

3rd Person PoV
------------------
"I hate myself." Eren cursed under his breath. He went over to his bedside table and took a razor sitting on top of it.

He grabbed it and started cutting his wrist and ankles. He cut and cut and cut while saying things to himself.

Useless.

One.

Faggot.

Two.

Stupid.

Three.

Why can't you ever hold up a nice relationship for once?

Four.

Have you ever been liked by anyone at all?!

Five.

Ugly.

Six.

Why won't you die here and now.

Seven.

No one would care!

Eight.

Why are your parents cursed with such an imperfect being.

Nine.

I can't take it anymore! I want to die!

T-

"Haa! Haa!" Eren woke up on his bed, sweat covering his face and tears flowing from his eyes. Why, why did he leave me? Eren questioned himself. W-Why did my parents leave me? Eren asked himself again. Suddenly, Armin barged into Eren's room making him jump. "Eren! Are you okay?! I heard screaming and yelling coming from your room!" Armin shouted.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine Armin. Now go back to sleep." Eren suggested.

"But you stuttered and your ear lobes are pink. You're lying aren't you?"

"I'm not. Now go back to sleep!" Eren yelled/whisper.

Ring Ring...Ring Ring...

Crap, my phone. "Um Armin, can you go back to sleep n-" Eren was shocked to see Armin with his phone.

"Armin, give it back. I need it" Eren softly ordered Armin, but Armin didn't budge. "Armin, give. It. Back. Now" Eren ordered, this time, a bit louder. Armin was scrolling through Eren's phone's gallery. Armin scrolled to Eren's videos gallery and one video caught his eye. It was the video about Levi and Erwin. This is the video that Sasha sent to Eren. No way! Armin kept thinking while watching the video. How dare he! How dare Levi just walk away with some other guy and leave Eren?! Armin kept rambling on in his head until the phone was snatched away from his bare hands.

"Eren..." Armin sounded sorry for Eren but sounding sorry for him isn't what Eren wants right now.

"It's fine Armin"

"But Eren! Its not fine! Your own love dumped you after 1 year! Maybe its his loss! Because you are the best out of all of us!"

"But the person he's with is almost the same age"

"I don't care! You've gotta get him! Before he grows closer with that BITCH!"

"Its fine Armin, he's already g-"

"No! I liked him with you! I want the fun back! When he left your life you've been locking yourself in your room for almost 2 weeks!"

"Wow. Seriously? 2 weeks? I think I'll go back to working"

"You betta. The boss is pissed off at you." Armin giggled.

"Haha... yeah." Eren replied this time in his raspy and rough normal voice. His deep voice always attracts either women or gays or bisexuals. Armin is always attracted to Eren's voice. And Eren's voice is even better when he sings.

Armin has always been his best friend in times of problems besides Jean, Connie, Marco, Sasha, Krista, Ymir, Annie and Mikasa.

"Hey! Lets make things better! Lets go to the karaoke LIVE station near the café so that we could go there after work tomorrow."

"Kay"

"Everyone would live your voice!"

"Haha, yeah."