High School Never Ends: Part 3

Loki took up a stance in front of Steve, while Spiderman joined him. Several of the students who heard Doom say his name and recognized him, began to take pictures. "And I've heard of you, Doctor. I've even heard that you try to dabble in magic. Petty, for a mere mortal like yourself," Loki remarked dryly. Doctor Doom growled and shot a bolt of lightning at him. Loki pushed Steve away and did a flip and avoided it. "Try again! I'll bet that you were the genius in school, but the quirky kind. Not the respected kind," Loki teased. Doom blasted more electricity at him, but Loki ducked and it flew harmless over his head. That was when Spiderman shot webbing at Doom, and it covered the eyes and nose of his mask. Doctor Doom stumbled and that was when Loki came in low and hard. He hit Doom in the stomach, before he brought his fist up under his mask. Doom fell backwards, but Loki caught his cloak. "Why are you stealing children? What use could they possibly be to you?!" Loki queried.

"They have fulfilled their purpose," Doom said. Loki made a face, and let go of him. "They got your attention!" Loki took a step back just as Doom fired more electricity from his gauntlet. It singed his arm and Loki cried out. That was when a dodge ball came flying from the side and hit Doom squarely in the face. Loki turned and saw Spiderman sticking to the wall, webbing hanging from his hand, and a dodge ball stuck to the other end.

"What? You too cool for school?" Spiderman asked. Loki gave him a weird look before he laughed out loud. Loki made sure that Steve, Clint, and Natasha were alright before he turned back towards Doom. The Doctor was starting to sit up when both of Loki's hand made contact with the sides of his head. Doom suddenly felt every memory ripped from him. He started to cry out in pain and that was when the Avengers looked up at them.

"Loki! Stop! You'll kill him!" Steve said. Loki's hands separated and he turned to face them.

"Be back in jiff," Loki said before he disappeared. Steve raised his arms over his head and growled. Clint and Natasha looked around at the mess, as if they expected Loki to reappear somewhere else in the room. That was when their comms beeped loudly in their ears.

"Uh, guys? Why is Loki back at the Tower?" Tony asked. All four Avengers (Bruce had just come up) looked at each other and glared.

"LOKI!" they all shouted at once.

End of Part 3