Mystery Trio 2nd Generation part 3: Finding Out

Samantha POV~

I woke up, finding myself still on dads chest. I didn't want to wake him up, so I silently left the room and yet again, dressed for the day. I walked downstairs this time, to find uncle Ford sitting at the table, with the first journal in his hands.

"Uncle Ford? What are you doing up? And what time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

Uncle Ford looked up from his journal and smiled.

"Its around 9, why? Is there something you have to do at this time?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"No, actually, there's something I wanted to ask dad." I confessed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, what did you want to ask him? I know your father like I know myself. You can just ask me." Uncle Ford replied, kneeling down to my level.

"Alright. *sigh* whose my mother?" I asked, and his eyes widened with what looked like either shock, or surprise, I couldn't tell.

"Sam, you don't have one. You remember Bill right?" I nodded slowly. "Well" he continued, "Bill decided he would do a little curse on your father, which 9 months later, led to you. Or as I like to say, starts out a curse, but ends a blessing."

Okay, WHAT?! My dad had me? How is that even possible?! He's a dude! But, what's done is done.

"But, how is that even possible?" I asked, and uncle Ford shrugged.

"I'm not sure of it myself, and Fiddleford and I were trying to figure it out since we found out." Uncle Ford replied.

"Huh, okay, that's, weird." I said.

"Yep, sure was." Uncle Ford replied.