Jason glanced over to me, my heart skipped a beat.

"LIA"

I jumped out of my skin, I turned round to see Raymond in front of me, yeah perfect timing.

Why does he always catch me off guard.

"Lia, are you OK?" he asked me.

"Oh er, I'm fine. Just thinking of more things to write" I lied, I gave him a little cheeky grin.

He looked at me for a few seconds before moving on.

I glanced back over to Jason who had a big grin across his face, I could feel my face completely blush from him smile.

What has happened to me?

Did I fall under a spell or something?

I'm all of a sudden becoming attracted to Jason, I carried on chewing my pen again deep in thought.

The end of class came and everyone started packing up there things, for once I didn't have to stay behind.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and made my way to the door, Jason and Christy were both behind me.

I walked out of the door and down the corridor towards the exit to the car park, I dropped my keys onto the floor.

"Crap" I whispered to myself, I bent down to pick them up.

When I came back up Christy and Jason were standing in front of me.

"Hey do you fancy doing something together?" Christy randomly asked.

What is she up to?

"Er, I guess so. I have to go in a couple of hours though" I explained.

"How comes?" she asked.

"I have a competition to get to at west wood" I told her.

Yeah I completely forgot about that, the race.

"Competition?" Christy looked at me to explain.

"I am an athlete and I am racing later" I said to her in the simplest terms.

Without any hesitation Jason grabbed my arm pulling me towards him, I heard a loud smashing noise come from where I was just standing.

"What the hell?" I said looking back to see a vase smashed up on the floor.

I looked up to see where it came from but there wasn't anyone in sight, this might be the people who are trying to be inconvenient to me – the people Sally warned me about.

Could that be right?

"Are you OK?" Jason asked worriedly.

"yeah I'm fine" I said looking at the broken vase.

That probably could have killed me, how far are they willing to go and this is only the first.

Looks like I am in for a bumpy ride.

"Come on" Jason said dragging me followed by a disappointed Christy.

I could see jealousy in her eyes.

We arrived to a coffee shop just down the street from the university building, we all sat round a table Jason next to me and Christy on the other side of him, Christy was babbling about something that happened in her old school before coming here.

She was trying to get Jason's attention, but it wasn't working, he just kept saying yes and nodding.

I wanted to laugh out loud but I held it in, Christy might get offended – I sipped at my tea cup as I watched Jason looking bored from her talking.