Chapter 2

Andy POV-

"Andrew, I made dinner. Come downstairs now" Vincent told me in a softer voice as he leaned against the door way of the bedroom. I had been sat up here alone for nearly an hour, crying out of pain. I still couldn't understand why he needed to hurt me when I hadn't done anything wrong. Maybe it was just a warning, but he didn't need to do it.

"Okay.." I whispered and slowly stood up from the bed, walking over to him, taking his hand he'd held out for me. Once we were downstairs, we both sat together on the couch with two plates of food on the coffee table in front of the TV. Of course, I'd lost my appetite, but I didn't want to upset Vincent, so instead I forced myself to eat, like I so often did. 

After we'd finished eating though, Vincent had snaked his arms around me, avoiding any contact with my ribs though. He would place some kisses on my neck and bit the lobe of my ear every once in a while. I knew what he wanted, but I couldn't handle it today, not that I had the guts to tell him that though. 

"I'm very sorry for what I did to you earlier, Andy. I just want things to be perfect tomorrow and make everyone jealous of how truly amazing you are" he whispered into my ear, breathing down my neck. "You should wear something tight fitted to show off this beautiful body" he brushed his hand across my inner thigh. 

"Will you help me pick out an outfit then?" I bit my lip, capturing my lip rings between my teeth. I knew he loved when I did that and right now I was only interested in keeping him happy. 

"Of course I will baby, but if it was up to me, you'd be completely naked. But I'd have to beat away all the guys to stay away from you" he chuckled darkly before we both stood up, walking to the bedroom again. 

----

I awoke to Vincent kissing my neck and the sound of rain against the window, "How are you feeling baby?" He whispered into my ear, running his hands over my naked hips and thighs.

"I-I'm fine.. Just kinda sore.." I mumbled, lacing my hands with his to stop him from doing anything else.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been so rough with you last night, Well I hope you'll feel better by tonight" he kissed my neck before pushing himself out of bed and dressing himself quickly. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh.. um.. Happy Birthday.." I told him before moving onto the edge of the bed, standing on my knees to give him a quick hug. "I love you" I whispered before pulling away to straighten the tie that was now around his neck. 

"I love you too, Andy and I can't wait for you to meet some more of my close friends tonight" he placed both hands on my cheeks, pulling me into a long, deep kiss. "Get some rest then start getting ready about 4, the guys will be here around 6. I should be home when they start to arrive" 

"Okay, Have a good day at work" I kissed his cheek gently then watched him leave the bedroom. I relaxed back against the bed when I heard the front door shut behind Vincent. I was pretty nervous about tonight since I was meet new people and that's never usually a good thing. I guess I'll have Vincent there to help me if anything goes wrong. 

Everything will be fine. I'm sure of it..

----

Well it was nearly 6 and no matter how many painkillers I take, it's not making the pain any more bearable. Thankfully I can still walk around though and I covered all the marks on my body using make up. I'd dressed in some tight black jeans and a skinny-fit KISS vest top. My hair and make up was done exactly as Vincent had requested. It was his special day after all and I had to look 'perfect'. 

Just as I was about to walk down the stairs, I could hear laughing coming from outside the front door. I stood at the top of the staircase, watching as the door swung open to reveal my boyfriend and a few other men trailing behind him. 

I was feeling instantly nervous, but I shouldn't worry, everything will be fine.. I hope.

"Andy, come here" Vincent called up the stairs. I could hear women's voices coming from downstairs, hopefully they are girlfriends or wives to the men that were down there. I took a shaken breath before slowly making my way down to the living room where a few people were standing. There were voices coming from the kitchen too and more people would be arriving soon, I could almost guarantee it.

Vincent walked straight over to me, sticking his tongue down my throat without any warning. He quickly pulled back though and the larger men in the room cheered while eyeing me like a piece of meat. Fuck, I hate this already.

"Why don't you get me a drink, Andy?" He asked, tapping my butt as I walked past him to get to the kitchen. I would have done anything to get out of that situation. Why couldn't me and Vince just spend the night together instead? 

As I walked into the kitchen, I bumped into a taller man, spilling some of the wine he was holding. Lucky the liquid only hit the floor. I don't want to know what Vincent would have done if some spilled on this guy's white shirt. 

"I-I'm so sorry.. I'll clean it---" I stopped my sentence when I looked up into the dark brown eyes of the older man towering over me. One side of his head was shaved while the other side was back combed and spiked up. 

"No no, it's completely my fault. I wasn't paying enough attention, Are you okay?" He asked, placing the glass on the table behind him. 

"Y-Yes I'm fine.. sorry again.." I whispered to him nervously, almost expecting Vincent to just appear behind me and yell. 

"Don't apologise, honestly ~" he laughed softly and tucked some of my hair behind my ear, "I'm Ashley" he told me before flashing one of the brightest smiles I'd ever seen.

"I-I'm Andy.." 

|| **Comment and vote if you want more!!!**