Lesson Fourteen

Galatians 6:1-6
"Brothers, someone in your group might do something wrong. You who are spiritual should go to him and help make him right again. You should do this in a gentle way. But be careful! You might be tempted to sin, too. Help each other with your troubles. When you do this, you truly obey the law of Christ. If anyone thinks he is important when he is really not important, he is only fooling himself. He should not compare himself with others. Each person should judge his own actions. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Each person must be responsible for himself. Anyone who is learning the teaching of God should share all the good things he has with his teacher."

When someone is corrupted, or tricked into evil by others or the devil, then we should help them. We should be the ones to help them because we are not corrupted. Though when we do this we have to be careful for two reasons. The first which is because if you do it forcefully they might turn away from God and decline all help. The second reason is that being influenced by them we can easily also be corrupted, unless our faith is strong enough. When people help each other and try to expand the kingdom of God, we are truly following His laws and the Bible. 

The verses then say that if someone acts like they are higher in value than another, then they are only fooling themselves. Because God made us all equal and perfect. Little individual things about us may not be perfect, but as a whole we all are. So if you think you are ugly you are probably great at maybe a sport or art. So this reasoning that we are all perfect means that there is no point in comparing ourselves to others. We should all just worry about how we could improve ourselves then saying someone is just automatically better than us. If you know you tried your hardest, then that is somethings to be proud of. Don't lie to yourself.

Also each of us is responsible for ourselves. So if someone is better at something than you or you did something wrong, you are the only one at fault. Do not blame other people.

Lastly, if you are rejoicing that you are learning God's word then tell God. Even though he already knows, it shows your faith when you actually tell him things. God can not help someone unless they ask.